Site Changes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I mistakenly replied to another person's post last night in the Julep July 2013 discussions in the middle of the night, so I don't think anybody has seen the posts yet. Has anybody else checked the site this morning? And has anybody ordered yet? It was a lot smoother. I was wondering, did I miss a notice that there were going to be changes to the site? I'm new to Julep and MakeupTalk.com, so I know I have not posted this in correct format, but I wasn't sure how to move my reply to Start a New Thread.

This is copy and pasted from last night:

And I took a sneak peek at the Secret Store again and changed my mind, but the big news was that there were some subtle differences in site itself. Not anything major that I could tell, just fonts and spacing and stuff like that.
Then a few minutes later:
I'm sorry .... I couldn't resist temptation and I went back to the Secret Store and picked up the Heat Wave set. I don't remember the names, but they were yellow, orange, and fuschia. When I went to checkout, I realized there have been some MAJOR improvements! Go check it out, but try not to buy anything else, LOL!

Latest posts

Back