QVC Testtube August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gypsiemagic

Grace
Reaction score

• Ole Henriksen Ultimate Eye Gel 
  • Philosophy Hope in a Jar Skin Smoothing Body Lotion 
  • Ojon Rare Blend Protecting Treatment
  • Laura Gellar Waterproof Eye Spackle Hues Advanced Primer and Eyeshadow
  • Alterna Bamboo Volume 48-Hour Sustainable Volume Spray
  • Mally Beauty Lip Magnifier
  • Bliss Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath
  • Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser 

This looks fantastic! I think the QVC tube is my favorite of all my subs
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks fantastic! I think the QVC tube is my favorite of all my subs
biggrin.gif
I am super excited about both hair samples! I am one who doesn't mind the repeat brands because they are always great brands. Ojon is a fav of mine! 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When are these available? Looks great!
My A-D plan says August 6th, so they will go on sale mid-August probably.

Thanks for posting, looks great to me!  I am always looking for eye creams/treatments and it seems like they are rarely included. 

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I see Mally and I just will not resub!  EVERY.SINGLE.TUBE!
Could be worse, could be Mally and Wen!   I agree they are heavy on both these brands.

I agree these brands are heavily represented, but I don't mind seeing them because their products work really well for me.

The plus is that you know what you are getting with this box.  As for PopSugar, it is a bit unusual that we already know about the necklace that is coming...depends how much you like that.  I will interested to see what else comes with it, I have a feeling a couple small inexpensive items and that is it.

Hi! I have an estimated delivery date of 8/14. Has anyone received their's, yet?

Originally Posted by stasi7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi! I have an estimated delivery date of 8/14. Has anyone received their's, yet?
I just did today.  I like the box.  Needed an new eyecream and the Philosophy sample is much bigger than I expected (4 oz.).

I got mine yesterday. I'm pretty pleased with it. I don't like the shade of the Laura Geller, but I do like the color of the Mally. I really wish the sizes were better on the 2 haircare items. I still think this is one of the best subs for the value.

Latest posts

Back