Need to know how to get rid off from wirnkles from hand?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that smoking causes dehydration, so your friend should make sure he's drinking a lot of water. Using moisturizer on his hands may help as well. 

Smoking has a lot of harm to the body one of the main things that happens when you are a smoker in you age faster. All smokers have more damaged and more dehydrated skin.. The solution is rather simple 1. He should quit or switch to an electronic cig (if he is having trouble quitting) 2. A heavy moisturizer on the hands twice a day something that is vitamin e based or that has hyaluronic acid in it , since your body produces hyaluronic you need to restore that back in. There are several heavy hand creams that can be used also . Also if he is a regular caffeine drinker he should probably make a choice in life!

Hope this helps !

Honey Clouds

My hubby accidentally used my Positively Flawless serum on his gorilla (thickened, darkened and rough) knuckles and it did made it smooth, lighten it and removed it thickening deep creases.

If it did that to this knuckles, then I think it will work on you friends wrinkled hands.

And tell him that there is indeed support to the study that smoking dehydrates and wrinkles skin (but I think its more the smoke and nicotine denying or fighting for supply of oxygen to all of the body organs and where our skin is the biggest organ).

Originally Posted by ritusen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Audrey

Yes you are right and thank you so much for you, valuable reply I will talk to my friend regarding this and hope he will apply this stuff thank you so much again
No problem!  But more importantly, tell him to stop smoking.  Aside from aesthetics, it could save him from an early -- even painful -- death.

Originally Posted by ritusen /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes i tried a lot audrey but thank you so much for your care ...
Ritusen - Make him watch the anti-smoking ads in California of the suffering ex-smokers. 

That must have caused the states' number of smokers to be on the decline.

Originally Posted by Audrey942 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My hubby accidentally used my Positively Flawless serum on his gorilla (thickened, darkened and rough) knuckles and it did made it smooth, lighten it and removed it thickening deep creases.

If it did that to this knuckles, then I think it will work on you friends wrinkled hands.

And tell him that there is indeed support to the study that smoking dehydrates and wrinkles skin (but I think its more the smoke and nicotine denying or fighting for supply of oxygen to all of the body organs and where our skin is the biggest organ).

I can't help thinking that is so hilarious...how did he do this by accident? lol

I think the comment to drink plenty of water, use a good hand cream and stop smoking is about it. Especially the smoking part. Why would he worry about his hands while his lungs are being ruined. I smoked for 30 years. I quit 10 years ago. I have only 17% lung function left. I have to wear oxygen 24/7. I had to spend $3000.00 from my retirement money to buy a portable oxygen machine. Would've been so much nicer to spend that money on a good vacation someplace! I have to take 2 medications that cost almost $300.00 each in order to keep breathing. I don't have insurance since I had to quit work and go on disability. 2 years after my disability has been approved I will get to have Medicare. So now I have to beg sample meds from my Dr's office. I can't even be evaluated for a transplant with no insurance. And I am the perfect patient for transplant, my Dr told me. I'm 60 years old now and I wish I had never started smoking, or quit at an earlier age! By the way, your friend's smoking is contaminating your skin and lungs too if you are around him when he smokes.

Quitting is hard but is harder the longer you smoke. My husband and I quit with hypnosis.

Back