*Spoilers* POPSUGAR Must Have August, 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
first time posting. not thrilled with contents of July bag. before I run to ebay, anyone wanna make me an offer?

have not decided on the necklace yet:)

Just got an email from Popsugar saying their anniversary gift (a necklace) is coming in the August box!
smile.gif

I got that email too!  As long as it's not a weird length or size, I think I'll love that necklace!

yeah, its not normally something i would get for myself but it might be cool

i just hope the necklace isn't at the expense of other quality items!

I got the email too.  This will be my first box.  I'm sort of meh over the necklace because I normally don't wear gold (or gold tone) jewelry, but maybe it will be cute in person.

I'm not big on gold either, but there are times that is the best option for certain outfits.

I thought it was odd that I got the email about the anniversary necklace on two different emails, but I only have one sub. Hmmm...

i never wore gold before either. But ever since the heather belle necklace from March I've become much more open to gold (maybe not in the style we got in July's box...) but the dainty /delicate gold pieces look nice.

I actually kind of like it. Not something I would normally pick, but I think it will be cute if the length is right. I hope they release more spoilers!

I want PopSugar to send me a Beach Towel.  I don't know why this hasn't happened yet???  

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want PopSugar to send me a Beach Towel.  I don't know why this hasn't happened yet???  
Yes! A nice, soft, oversized one! I wouldn't even care if there was a PopSugar logo on it. I would love it regardless.

My only issue with Gorjana is that their stuff always ends up smaller than I think it will be. I have a super cute silver necklace with three teardrop shaped pendants and it is just a tad longer than choker length with the pendants about the size of a pencil eraser. Like I said, it's very cute but I was expecting something more substantial for the prices they charge retail.

Latest posts

Back