Circular Swap Round 4: PacNW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
State
List
Order
Ampym CA PacNW 2 jac a CA PacNW 3 Missionista CA PacNW 4 TacomaGirl WA PacNW 5 MissLindaJean WA PacNW 6 Souly OR PacNW 1-Box starter
For questions and logistics, PM Robinssa.

So excited!  Thanks, Souly, for starting us off.  And thanks Tgoober and Robinssa for organizing it all.  As a group, are you OK with some full size stuff?  Nothing really heavy, but I have some L'Oreal compensation products that I can't use and I'd like to put those in.  I'm talking eyeshadows, not full bottles of shampoo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, as a general rule, how does the group feel about perfume?  I love it, and am always happy to have some samples kicking around.  I can add perfumes to the mix, but if everyone else is horribly allergic, then I won't.

Oh yeah, and what about swatched stuff?  I'm totally OK with it (as long as it is labeled as such).

I don't mind swatched stuff as long as it's labeled and something that can be sanitized (no mascara). Perfume samples are fine by me, if they are packed well. Having the little glass vials break in transit can be a hot mess when you open the box.

Originally Posted by missionista /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So excited!  Thanks, Souly, for starting us off.  And thanks Tgoober and Robinssa for organizing it all.  As a group, are you OK with some full size stuff?  Nothing really heavy, but I have some L'Oreal compensation products that I can't use and I'd like to put those in.  I'm talking eyeshadows, not full bottles of shampoo. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also, as a general rule, how does the group feel about perfume?  I love it, and am always happy to have some samples kicking around.  I can add perfumes to the mix, but if everyone else is horribly allergic, then I won't.
Welcome :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm including full size items and most people are ok w/ swatched items if it's labeled.

i am ok with full sized and swatched as well (i will be sending both and will be labeling the swatched items). yay, can't wait to get this started 
wink.gif

I didn't get pics of everything. I may have went a bit overboard.

Swatched - In a box labeled Swatched

Used - In a makeup bag marked used

Some are brand new, some swatched & a few used

Everything is stuffed in a medium flat rate. Shipping tomorrow :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Omg, Souly! That is one amazing box!
tongue.gif
No Kidding!
icon_eek.gif
    Not to stalk your thread or anything (ha! Northeast2 creeper over here), but I'm dying to know- Souly, what's the color/name of the Kat Von D lippie I spy in there? I'm dying to know, so I can go put that one on my sephora wishlist!!

Originally Posted by Lily V /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No Kidding!
icon_eek.gif
    Not to stalk your thread or anything (ha! Northeast2 creeper over here), but I'm dying to know- Souly, what's the color/name of the Kat Von D lippie I spy in there? I'm dying to know, so I can go put that one on my sephora wishlist!!
It's Oh My Goth Foiled Love Lipstick. It's super glittery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wowsers! I should have known better than to look at a box Souly was starting--I will hold back box envy.

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's Oh My Goth Foiled Love Lipstick. It's super glittery :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
excellent, thank you!!  That is def going on my sephora wishlist. I love glitter!

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wowsers! I should have known better than to look at a box Souly was starting--I will hold back box envy.
I need room for more polish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Stalking from the Intor 1 box here - i wish i was in your box swap!  That's some awesome stuff!!!

Latest posts

Back