Circular Swap Round 4: South

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Member State List Order ttanner2005 TN South 2 usofjessamerica TN South 3 ruhimaach TX South 4 heather4602 GA South 5 Eclipsechick08 GA South 6 jkwynn FL South 1-Box starter
For questions and logistics, PM tgooberbutt

Hey guys!

I'm the one that won't be back from vacation until the 15th, but I will send out the box asap after I get home. 

ttanner2005 - I think I have something you will be very interested in - whaaaat could it beeeee????

patches.gif

Ohhh. Is everyone okay with nail polish being sent? Ill be sure to wrap them and out them in plastic baggies with bubble wrap.

I'm good with pretty much anything - polish, perfume, etc and swatched/lightly used - I plan to pack well and label everything that is not new/unopened. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey guys! I'm the one that won't be back from vacation until the 15th, but I will send out the box asap after I get home.  ttanner2005 - I think I have something you will be very interested in - whaaaat could it beeeee???? :patches:
I look forward to finding out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Came home a day early - will get the box together tonight and get it shipped out tomorrow!!

rocknroll2.gif

And it's off!  Hope I did ok - it's my first time starting the box.  I did a little "research" and tried to add something I thought each person would like. 

I love these swaps, and hope this one goes as well as the last one.  

Now to sit back and wait for pics. 
popcorn.gif

Oh - here's one to start:

(whoa that is huge. Let me resize it, lol. brb)

The tracking number says it was delivered today, woot!

(just trying to get the thread going - the other groups are making fun of us! lol j/k)

I am very interested in joining - I live in Florida. Please let me know what I can do to get on your list?

Originally Posted by lynfran /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am very interested in joining - I live in Florida. Please let me know what I can do to get on your list?
Sign ups for this round ended July 1. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But you can join the next round!

You can look in this thread: 

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136055/circular-swap-round-four-4-sign-ups

and the FAQ thread:

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136056/circular-swap-round-4-faq-discussion

to see how it works and what the requirements are (feedback/posts/etc.)

Yay! Glad it didn't go MIA - like my ipsy bag seems to have!  Marked as delivered for two days, but never got it. Booooo.

Anyway, hope you like the Cailyn! I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep that one or not, but when I saw you had been looking all over for a trade to get it, that made up my mind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't wait to see the next set of pics. 
yay.gif

(((tap, tap, tap)))

Is this thing on?

eclipsee.gif
This is the mailman, hopefully bringing you the box very soon! lol

Latest posts

Back