ttanner2005 TN South 2
usofjessamerica TN South 3
ruhimaach TX South 4
heather4602 GA South 5
Eclipsechick08 GA South 6
jkwynn FL South 1-Box starter

For questions and logistics, PM tgooberbutt

Hey guys!

I'm the one that won't be back from vacation until the 15th, but I will send out the box asap after I get home. 

ttanner2005 - I think I have something you will be very interested in - whaaaat could it beeeee????

patches.gif

Ohhh. Is everyone okay with nail polish being sent? Ill be sure to wrap them and out them in plastic baggies with bubble wrap.

I'm good with pretty much anything - polish, perfume, etc and swatched/lightly used - I plan to pack well and label everything that is not new/unopened. :)

Hey guys! I'm the one that won't be back from vacation until the 15th, but I will send out the box asap after I get home.  ttanner2005 - I think I have something you will be very interested in - whaaaat could it beeeee???? :patches:
I look forward to finding out. :)

And it's off!  Hope I did ok - it's my first time starting the box.  I did a little "research" and tried to add something I thought each person would like. 

I love these swaps, and hope this one goes as well as the last one.  

Now to sit back and wait for pics. popcorn.gif

Oh - here's one to start:

(whoa that is huge. Let me resize it, lol. brb)

The tracking number says it was delivered today, woot!

(just trying to get the thread going - the other groups are making fun of us! lol j/k)

I am very interested in joining - I live in Florida. Please let me know what I can do to get on your list?

Originally Posted by lynfran View Post

I am very interested in joining - I live in Florida. Please let me know what I can do to get on your list?

But you can join the next round!

You can look in this thread: 

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136055/circular-swap-round-four-4-sign-ups

and the FAQ thread:

http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/136056/circular-swap-round-4-faq-discussion

to see how it works and what the requirements are (feedback/posts/etc.)

This is what came. 400 This is what I took. 400 This is what I added. 400 Usofjessamerica message me when you get back to set up delivery.

Yay! Glad it didn't go MIA - like my ipsy bag seems to have!  Marked as delivered for two days, but never got it. Booooo.

Anyway, hope you like the Cailyn! I couldn't decide if I wanted to keep that one or not, but when I saw you had been looking all over for a trade to get it, that made up my mind. :)

Can't wait to see the next set of pics. yay.gif

(((tap, tap, tap)))

Is this thing on?

eclipsee.gifThis is the mailman, hopefully bringing you the box very soon! lol

I shipped it today, from the general location of usofjessamerica, you should have it by tomorrow, Friday at the latest.

Thanks! As soon as I get it I will pretty much be sending it right out -- I have everything set up for what I want to put in! I hope you guys love it :) :) :) 

I'm way too excited. Also, I have way too much good stuff that needs a good home.

There is a secret box with a purple sticky note on it.  The box has one item for each girl.  Please keep the contents a suprise in your spoiler pics.