Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tgooberbutt

Circular Swap Round 4: South

Recommended Posts

Hopefully she gets the box! OH I FORGOT - the Face Stolkhome Lippie was used 2x with a lip brush - I don't remember if I marked it as such though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ruhi has the box! She didn't sign up for this round, though- so we are trying to work something out. 
Oh no! Oops. I didn't realize she didn't sign up for this round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just an update so everyone knows what's going on -

 

Ruhi didn't sign up for round 2, but the box was sent to her by mistake - she is marking it "return to sender" so it makes its way back to Jes.  

 

Jes will then ship it to the next person on the list, Heather4602.  

 

So we should be back on track soon. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwynn View Post
 

Just an update so everyone knows what's going on -

 

Ruhi didn't sign up for round 2, but the box was sent to her by mistake - she is marking it "return to sender" so it makes its way back to Jes.  

 

Jes will then ship it to the next person on the list, Heather4602.  

 

So we should be back on track soon. :)

 

Oop, update on this. Since it was my mistake for not PMing Jess back with the correct info on Ruhi, I sent Ruhi a paid USPS label for Heather4602. Ruhi will be sending the box on to Heather directly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well that was nice of you! Thanks!

 

I told Jes I'd paypal her postage to ship it to back out to Heather, b/c I felt like I dropped the ball not posting to skip Ruhi in the first place, lol.

 

Either way, glad the box is moving along. :) Having picture withdrawals over here. peek.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You kind of just have to keep your eye out for the next round, I think.  When this one started, it was posted in several places, so as long as you logged on and were active in some of the sample boards, you probably saw it posted.

 

I think the latest talk is of the next one starting after Christmas holidays...but I'm not in charge, so...lol. Just keep checking back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwynn View Post
 

You kind of just have to keep your eye out for the next round, I think.  When this one started, it was posted in several places, so as long as you logged on and were active in some of the sample boards, you probably saw it posted.

 

I think the latest talk is of the next one starting after Christmas holidays...but I'm not in charge, so...lol. Just keep checking back. 

 

Thanks jkwynn!  

 

hugss.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tgooberbutt - do you know if the box has been shipped from Ruhi to Heather yet?

 

The last thing I got from her (on Sept 6) was saying she would try to ship it "next Monday" - so not sure which Monday she meant, the 8th or the 15th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Best reply ever!! lol 

 

Yeah, I think Ruhi was the only one who didn't reply, so it'd be going to eclipsechick again. :)

 

Did you get any pics? :icon_chee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So sorry it took me forever! We ended up taking in a stray cat that was living in our back yard and I've recently been working 12 hour days :/ Here's what came in the box: 700700700700700 What I took out: 700 What I put in: 700 I have one more 12 hr day tomorrow so I hope you don't mind if I send it out as soon as I wake up on Thursday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got the box today!  

 

Had to toss a couple loose pigment things that spilled out, and tried to clean up the stuff it got on.  Some of the things just looked dirty/old/almost empty and wouldn't make the cut for another swap box, so tossed those as well.  

 

And i might just be getting old, but I CANNOT get the Time Balm open. Is there a trick? lol I'd like to try it!

I'm trying to twist it, but no luck...doesn't seem to flip open, either. Broke my thumbnail so far, but husband's not home so I don't want to toss it out yet.

 

I'll probably take a few things (the clinique makeup remover, the too faced lip primer, the whish, the benefit cabana, the frizz ease, the orange polish and the curl keeper - thanks to those who added that stuff!) and I'll pass the rest on to a friend of mine whose kid ended up in emergency surgery this weekend.  I know she needs a smile and she loves NAIL POLISH and that glitter palette stuff lol - I got the ones from the first box for her, too. :)  

 

Thanks for playing, everyone. See ya next round!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something.

 

Just curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwynn View Post
 

Got the box today!  

 

Had to toss a couple loose pigment things that spilled out, and tried to clean up the stuff it got on.  Some of the things just looked dirty/old/almost empty and wouldn't make the cut for another swap box, so tossed those as well.  

 

And i might just be getting old, but I CANNOT get the Time Balm open. Is there a trick? lol I'd like to try it!

I'm trying to twist it, but no luck...doesn't seem to flip open, either. Broke my thumbnail so far, but husband's not home so I don't want to toss it out yet.

 

I'll probably take a few things (the clinique makeup remover, the too faced lip primer, the whish, the benefit cabana, the frizz ease, the orange polish and the curl keeper - thanks to those who added that stuff!) and I'll pass the rest on to a friend of mine whose kid ended up in emergency surgery this weekend.  I know she needs a smile and she loves NAIL POLISH and that glitter palette stuff lol - I got the ones from the first box for her, too. :)  

 

Thanks for playing, everyone. See ya next round!

 

It twists open! I swear! I opened it right before I sent it off. It should just twist twist twist. It is awkward because of how thin it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something. Just curious. 
I believe it was some kind of oil. It should have been in there, maybe it fell out of the flap and is rolling around in a bag somewhere? I can't imagine I'd put an empty flap in there :( I hope it's there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwynn View Post
 

OH - and eclipsechick - what was that "sleep" thing in your last picture? I have insomnia like crazy and wanted to check that out, but it was missing the sample inside...Didn't see it in the box, but it could've slipped out and rolled under the bed or something.

 

Just curious.

 

Barging in with a comment :)  the sleep stuff is from

http://essenceofvali.com/

 

If you email her she will send samples. It is a little oil that you put on your pillow I really liked it not sure it helps me sleep but it is relaxing scents. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



  • Posts

    • Love the placement and subtlety of the cat eye and subtle cut crease.  It looks gorgeous. I'm trying to perfect the cut crease with white eyeliner lately.  I've only practiced it twice so I have a long way to go.
    • Essential hydration The dermis is made up of 70% water and the epidermis 15%. To maintain a good level of hydration, it is therefore important to opt for daily moisturizers that balance the water level at the heart of the skin. You can also regularly use a moisturizing mask, it ensure both your face health and beauty by removing the excess using a mist of thermal water.
    • deppatch offers different colours of wigs in different lenght and styles you can choose your favourite one and change you look in few minutesif you want to be glamourous and beautifull you should visit our website for different makeup products and dresses of your choice. we are inviting you on our store to get affordable things with best results .
    • Banish hyperpigmentation and melasma with this powerful microcurrent Reusable Face Mask. Enhance your skin while lightening, tightening and brightening. Reduce wrinkles brighten the skin tone, Shop Now!
    • The fashion is the most inspiring on going trends changing always due the climate season and time, there are many people who are looking to get an modeling work...

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes

×
×
  • Create New...