Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box Polish Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I received my first Glitter Guilty box and wanted to share! It's $15.99/month for a full size custom polish tailored to your profile + a mini polish that everyone gets for the month + a treat.  I believe the polishes are all 3-free.

http://www.glitterguilty.com/how-it-works/

I received Barbie Bling for my full sized - it has diamond shaped holo glitter in it!!!  The mini was Summer Sunset and the treat was purple taffy.  Everything is so cutely wrapped and I cant get over this purse shaped pouch the polish came in!!

I got my box yesterday! I'm really happy with it. I really like that they customize the colors because mine is totally different! :)

My mini was the same (sorry that the tag covers it) and my full size is in Beach Party. :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box yesterday! I'm really happy with it. I really like that they customize the colors because mine is totally different! :)

My mini was the same (sorry that the tag covers it) and my full size is in Beach Party. :)
Ooo that color is really cute and you got a pink purse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The little details really made this one for me! 

Love the blue polish!

I just signed up for next month's box! I love what I have seen so far! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooo that color is really cute and you got a pink purse :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  The little details really made this one for me! 
Yes, I love the little details! :) It shows she really cares about what she's sending out.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, I love the little details! :) It shows she really cares about what she's sending out.

I have to admit, seeing how beautifully everything is packaged had a lot of influence in my decision to subscribe. I'm a sucker for a pretty package! 

These look fabulous. I'm not gonna lie, it's making GlitterDaze look not as good. I will still be happy to receive it, but it makes me think that I will probably switch once my sub is up. I am halfways a sucker for cute packaging, so that influences me. But what influences me more is the custom polish, truly custom, and the fact that you get a full size and a mini.

I'm seriously considering dumping Star Looks for this! Looks awesome. 

I subscribed! I am super excited for indie polishes, it's something I have been interested in for a long time, but it always seemed so expensive, and I have a lot of polish so I never ordered, I like that it is accessible and ships to me, and all the polishes look gorgeous! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope I can get the July box, but August will work too.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These look fabulous. I'm not gonna lie, it's making GlitterDaze look not as good. I will still be happy to receive it, but it makes me think that I will probably switch once my sub is up. I am halfways a sucker for cute packaging, so that influences me. But what influences me more is the custom polish, truly custom, and the fact that you get a full size and a mini.
I agree! Even the twine tying on the labels was cute two-toned twine lol.  I honestly am surprised they dont charge more considering how much time it must have taken to put the boxes together.  I'll be changing my polish tonight or tomorrow to try the Barbie Bling because I cant wait.  I saw at least 1 other poster on FB get the same polish as me but I really do feel like it's the perfectly curated polish for me.  I also like that they do golden tickets in a few boxes.  Oh and I cannot wait til we start getting chocolate
smilehappyyes.gif

I signed my daughter up for this and I think she may be in love with it.

Here are some swatches. The pictures don't do it justice. My daughter is learning to use polish still and it is a bit uneven and clumpy.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Summer Sunset and Bubble Yum

Here's my Barbie Bling mani. 2 coats over China Glaze Pool Party. Accent nail is Sea Lore Snowy Seal. It is sooo so sparkley :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree! Even the twine tying on the labels was cute two-toned twine lol.  I honestly am surprised they dont charge more considering how much time it must have taken to put the boxes together.  I'll be changing my polish tonight or tomorrow to try the Barbie Bling because I cant wait.  I saw at least 1 other poster on FB get the same polish as me but I really do feel like it's the perfectly curated polish for me.  I also like that they do golden tickets in a few boxes.  Oh and I cannot wait til we start getting chocolate
smilehappyyes.gif

Yes, but if the price point was any higher I wouldn't be realistically tempted. Barbie Bling is such a cute name for a polish. It seems like they do cute names in general. I still would feel like it's a custom polish, in this context, even if somebody else gets the same one, if it was chosen for you based on your preferences and it's not one that is part of their regular line up. You and that one other FB poster just have similar fabulous taste. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yes, the chocolate is appealing to me, too. Nail polish and chocolate? Bam, who cares about hormones anymore. But I adore taffy as well.

(Funny, my brother thought that his girlfriend and I must have been talking about a nail polish brand called 'Minnie' when we were exclaiming regarding the virtues of 'minis'.)

thank you all so much, this was literally the subscription service I have been looking for! I am so obsessed with indie polishes, but never knew w her to start / which were worth the high price. I am so stoked for this, I should be getting my July box tomorrow! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) Will post swatches asap

I just wanted to post that it has been 8 days since I painted my nails and I dont have a single chip or any noticeable tip wear.  By comparison my Sea Lore accent nail has several chips and wear on the tip so it's not just that I'm being careful.  That is like a first ever for me!  I really want to change my mani but I dont want to take it off when it's wearing so well! I think I need to place an order now!
smile.gif
  I wish she had an upgraded subscription for 2 full sizes each month!

Latest posts

Back