Prayers for Talia/Rest In Peace

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

If you don't know who Talia is, she's a 13-year-old girl who loves make up and does vlogs on Youtube and she has two types of rate cancer - MDS and Nueroblastoma. Here is her real Facebook page but there are a whole bunch of fake ones out there.

Yep, her illness has been hitting her really hard lately. They're hoping she'll be able to hang on, but I read recently that her family signed the DNR papers in case things get worse for her.  She's a sweet girl.  You wouldn't know that she was sick from talking to her, besides from her hair.

Praying for this beautiful sweet soul & her family! Hope she makes a speedy recovery!

I follow her on YouTube - much love for Talia and her family.

I remember she said before in one of her Cancer Vlogs that she felt at peace with a lot of things.  Such a brave and beautiful person inside and out.  

Just Keep Swimming dear one - and follow the current that you need to take.

She is adorable!  Her positive energy is amazing.  I share the same sentiment with JimmyJazz and I wish her well on any journey that lays before her.  

She'll do it with grace, humor and poise.  Her strong spirit will carry her!!  

ZoomButt.gif

Thanks for making the site wide message. Talia's story is truly touching. She's a beautiful person who sets an excellent example for all to live life to the fullest and always remain positive. Although I don't believe in prayer, her and her family are in my thoughts.

Absolutely keeping her in my thoughts and sending all the positive energy I've got! <3

Praying for you and your family, Talia...hope you can pull through and grace us with your beautiful face and awesome spirit fir years and years to come.

She's such a cute girl!

I believe that everything happens for a reason, and she'll be just fine!

This has been breaking my heart. I wish her the best on her journey ahead. She is in my heart.

Updates from her Twitter and Facebook:

7 hours ago:

Update: Talia's Mom says she slept well for most of the night. She did wake up and drank again. She's resting comfortably now

2 hours ago:

Talia is doing better thanks to all of you! She's feeling less pain, is still up and talking, making funny faces and jokes to her visitors and even sometimes checking her phone. She hasn't had nausea since Sunday and is simply comfortable, which is exactly what we asked for (yay!!!!!). The next thing we need is for the fevers to stop and for her to finally eat something. We are still amazed at how much better she's doing now. 

Back