Blog Feedback - Give and Take <3

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you ever wish you could have a blog critic come over and be brutally honest so you can have the best user experience possible? I am no expert but I am sure some of you lovelies are so go ahead....grill me;) I would be happy to repay the favor! Post yours below...

www.BoxesWithBunny.com

Do you ever wish you could have a blog critic come over and be brutally honest so you can have the best user experience possible? I am no expert but I am sure some of you lovelies are so go ahead....grill me;) I would be happy to repay the favor! Post yours below...

www.BoxesWithBunny.com
Hey bunny I checked your blog and it is pretty good! Only things I would suggest is to add a variety of content. Do more than just box reviews &amp; it'll open your site up to more viewers. Also add more ways to share! I suggest adding a pin it button for pintrest. Overall great! I'll even be ording a box myself something I never even considered before visiting your blog!

Back