Blogger/youtube Tips, Tricks, and Questions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Intro: I always have a ton of blogger questions. I also come across little tricks that I think wow I wish someone had told me this....So lets do that, work together to share our tricks and hopefully save someone a headache or two. Please underline the theme of each tip.  

Questions: 
Youtube: how do you add music to your videos legally that doesn't suck? Are new songs always off limits? What are the rules. I feel like the I need intros and music for my videos but I am not sure where to start and I do not want to spend hours editing. HELP!

Tips:
Did you know that labels are not meant to be every word that you think is somehow related to your post? I thought this was somehow tied to a search engine but its really just how your blog links to other articles you wrote. So for now on I am tagging all my Ipsy bags under Ipsy and thats it. I May also add the brands it contains but I have not decided yet. 

http://www.picmonkey.com/ rocks my socks.

Ps if you see something that I am doing obviously wrong...tell me. I will love you for it:)
www.BoxesWithBunny.com

inlove.gif

Originally Posted by DanielleTherese /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Integrate facebook comments?? Mind blown! I have to check that out! Thanks for sharing!!
Yay so happy I could help someone. Girl you gota tell me how to do that twitter trick you have on your sidebar its awesome. 

Thanks! I think its an official twitter widget, but I can't swear to it. I literally just googled how to make a twitter widget and picked one I liked. Then you just paste the html into the new widget, super easy! 

Back