• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was there something in your July Glam Bag from Ipsy that you didn't get or that you did get but didn't want? Swap it!

1. Primary Terms of Service applies to the B/S/T forums and to this group.
  2. Members of Makeup Talk staff, administration and owners of MUT will not become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. All trades, sells and buys are at YOUR OWN RISK. You may report members to the moderator team if the items were counterfeit as we have a zero tolerance for counterfeit (fake) items to be posted on MUT.
  3. Posting in the B/S/T forums is a privilege not a right and those privileges maybe revoked if there are serious, legitimate, complaints made by members.
  4. Please have an open classified in the B/S/T forum so that feedback can be left for you in a swap.

ISO:

• Derma E Microdermabrasion scrub - TRADE PENDING
  • Suki facial scrub
  • Rose Pop Crayon
  • Nailtini in MaiTai
  • Mirabella Sheers lipstick (except Pixie and Posy)
  • Juicy lip gloss in Champagne

Trade List:

• Demeter Salt Air Perfume - TRADE PENDING
  • BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow palette - TRADE PENDING
  • lashes (EL503)
  • JCat Volta palette
  • Starlooks Lip Liner in Bare- TRADE PENDING
  • Nailtini in Bloody Mary
  • 8 oz Pacifica Body Butter in California Star Jasmine - TRADE PENDING
  • 2 oz Pacifica Coconut Bronzing Body Butter- TRADE PENDING
  • OSiS+ Dust It (0.35 oz)
  • Clinique eyeshadow duo (two shades of pink chocolate)
  • Clinique palette with brushes (lucky penny shimmer eyeshadow - .03 oz, single shade from black honey quad - .03 oz, mocha pink blush - .06 oz)
  • Clinique palette (sunkissed bronzer - .06 oz, twilight mauve/brandied plum eyeshadow duo - .02 oz each shade, pink blush - .06 oz)

All items are sealed (if they came sealed) or unopened and unswatched.

Thanks!

Trading:

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon (will update shade when I get my bag, ETA undetermined)

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow

Wanting:

Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil Roll On

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai

Also have items available for trade in my trade list below

Thanks!

My trade/wish list that includes some July ipsy bag items...  Specifically looking for soy beach spray and the demeter perfume.  See my trade link below for photos of items or PM me with questions!

For trade - See list below!

Got into my Glam room.  I am getting the core bag.  If anyone is interested in Benetint let me know!  

WANT:

Beach Spray from July's bag

HAVE: 

OPI 'Pretty in Plum' July referral gift, full size

Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose, full size

J Cat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta, full size

ALSO: Check my trade thread for non-Ipsy items (link in signature), lots of full size and great items!

Does anyone still have the UD Moondust in Diamond Dog, Space Cowboy or Zodiac?? Still bitter I didn't get one haha. I have a lot of trading options!

ISO:

Derma E microdermabrasion scrub

Nailtini in Mai Tai

Nicole by OPI Pretty in Plum (July referral gift)

For trade:

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush (July 2013)

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow sampler (July 2013)

Coola mineral face SPF 20 Rose Essence tinted moisturizer (July 2013)

NYX blush in Pecan (June 2013)

Starlooks lipliner in Bare (June 2013)

J. cats Sparkling cream palette in Volta (June 2013)

Mica shimmer powder in Earth (April 2013)

Pixi flawless & poreless (Feb. 2013)

Pop Beauty mascara in Smokey black (Feb. 2013)

Lash Cards (Feb. 2013)

This is just my trade list for Ipsy, please see my full trade list in my signature.  Thanks.

I just received the pop crayon in Fuschia Flirt -- don't think I can pull this color off! Please message me if interested, I also have a few other items in my swap list! Thanks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of annoyed right now. The thing I wanted most out of this bag was the derm scrub. I had a trade worked out for it (before the other person even got her bag, she promised me the item, actually), but in the middle of discussing the trade, the person pulled out because she found someone else who was trading something else she wanted. It's probably not that big of a deal, and maybe I'm overreacting, but I've never had that happen before, and when she told me, she initially didn't even apologize. AND I had extras of things from her wish list that I was going to throw in as a surprise, anyway, cause that's how I roll. Stuff like that just really gets on my nerves. /rant

ANYWAY, from this month's bag I am really only looking for the scrub. I don't have my bag yet, so I'm not sure what I might trade from it this month. Definitely the COOLA rose tinted stuff and possibly the pop crayon, depending on the color. Everything else, I want to at least look at first and then decide. I am getting the Demeter perfume, but I want to smell it first, before promising it to someone! However, I have a trade list full of other things (see sig) that I would be happy to trade several things for to get the scrub. If you have a second, please take a look! 
flowers.gif

I am really looking for the Demeter Salt Air perfume

From my bag I have for trade:

1. Pop Lip Crayon 

2. Coola Unscented Moisturizer (non-tinted)

I would be willing to trade both for the perfume

I'm really, *really* tired (my planned three or four hours of overtime turned into a full eight-hour day.  I can't even deal with painting my nails.  On the up side, I *do* make time and a half for OT), so my brain is so fried that I'm restricting this list to just the current month's bag, but I have a whole lot more up for trade on my real swap list.  

Will have once my bag finally arrives (it left Hebron yesterday, so I'm not anticipating it before next weekend):

• Nailtini in Mai Tai
  • Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray
  • Coola unscented

Want:

• Pop Beauty lip crayon in whatever two I don't receive (I'll loop back on this once I get my bag and find out what color I received, but as long as I was making this post, I figured I might as well toss this on here)
  • Demeter Sea Salt Spray perfume roll-on (my A-number-one want!)

Looking for Mai tai polish Derma e scrub Have to trade Beach spray Benetint Coola rose tinted moisturizer Plus whatever else is on my swap list, see signature Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Looking to trade:

Coola Unscented Moisturizer

Coola Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer

Sexy Hair Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray

Looking for:

Derma e scrub

Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray

Nailtini Mai Tai

I should have my bags by Wednesday!

Have to trade:

Pop Beauty Crayon in fuschia flirt

Nailtini in mai tai

coola unscented

Big sexy hair humidity resistant hair spray

demeter sea salt perfume

more things located in my trade list, these are just from the july glam bag.

Looking to trade for:

Derma E Microdermabrasion scrub

Pop beauty crayon in rose romance

Healthy sexy hair soy renewal beach spray

coola tinted moisturizer

Suki facial scrub (not the foil packet sample)

I will be receiving the core bag (but with the unscented Coola sunscreen instead of the rose tinted one)- should hopefully arrive by Mon/Tues??

I will have the unscented Coola sunscreen and Beach Spray, plus a referral gift, a Bauble Bar O-Ring Stud Wrap bracelet, up for swap.

looking for:

-Demeter salt air perfume

-pop crayons in other colors (will depend on which color I receive)

-UD moondust eyeshadow (referral gift) (any color)

I have a bunch more stuff in my swaplist (all recently updated), so please feel free to check them out for everything up for trade!  Lists in my signature- Thanks!
biggrin.gif

Hello.  If your trade for the Pacifica California Star Jasmine body butter falls through I have the Nailtini Mai Tai and a host of other products.  I wanted that derma e scrub so bad too!  Lucky you found someone to trade with!  I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for that too. Thanks!

Originally Posted by Ann Tucci /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Trading:

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon (will update shade when I get my bag, ETA undetermined)

BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow

Wanting:

derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Mai Tai

Also have items available for trade in my trade list below

Thanks!
I got the Fuchsia Flirt Pop Crayon, available for trading!

Latest posts

Back