Sign in to follow this  
zadidoll

July 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Swaps

I have: Benetint + (sun beam or high beam or benefit eye cream, we can discuss this other sample, I have tons)

I want: Unscented Coola + Demeter Salt Air RollerBall

I just wanted to even out the value, I am hoping to make one single trade just for simplicities sake, and to keep shipping costs down. 

I have: -Pouty Pop Crayon in Rose Romance (full-size)

-California Collection (sample)

-Coola Mineral sunscreen (sample)

I want: -Pouty Pop Crayon in either Coral Crush or Fuchsia Flirt

-Demeter Salt Air perfume

None of the items I want to trade are opened (still in original packaging).

I couldn't edit my post for some reason so I'm updating in a new post :)

ISO:
  • Suki facial scrub
  • Rose Romance Pop Crayon
  • Nailtini in MaiTai
  • Mirabella Sheers lipstick (except Pixie and Posy)
  • Juicy lip gloss in Champagne

Trade List:

• BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow palette - TRADE PENDING

• Benefit Hoola (3.0 g/0.1 oz)

• Benefit Stay Don't Stray (mini, can't find the size)

• Benefit Bad Gal Lash (4.0 g/0.14 oz)

• Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit No 23 (0.053 oz)

• lashes (EL503)

• JCat Volta palette

• Nailtini in Bloody Mary

• 8 oz Pacifica Body Butter in California Star Jasmine - TRADE PENDING
  • OSiS+ Dust It (0.35 oz)
  • Clinique eyeshadow duo (two shades of pink chocolate)
  • Clinique palette with brushes (lucky penny shimmer eyeshadow - .03 oz, single shade from black honey quad - .03 oz, mocha pink blush - .06 oz)
  • Clinique palette (sunkissed bronzer - .06 oz, twilight mauve/brandied plum eyeshadow duo - .02 oz each shade, pink blush - .06 oz)

All items are sealed (if they came sealed) or unopened and unswatched.

Thanks!

I am looking for the Demeter roll-on. I have the BH palette, Benetint, and Coola Rose from this month's bag available, as well as lots of other stuff in my trade list. Thanks! :)

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne View Post

I'm kind of annoyed right now. The thing I wanted most out of this bag was the derm scrub. I had a trade worked out for it (before the other person even got her bag, she promised me the item, actually), but in the middle of discussing the trade, the person pulled out because she found someone else who was trading something else she wanted. It's probably not that big of a deal, and maybe I'm overreacting, but I've never had that happen before, and when she told me, she initially didn't even apologize. AND I had extras of things from her wish list that I was going to throw in as a surprise, anyway, cause that's how I roll. Stuff like that just really gets on my nerves. /rant

ANYWAY, from this month's bag I am really only looking for the scrub. I don't have my bag yet, so I'm not sure what I might trade from it this month. Definitely the COOLA rose tinted stuff and possibly the pop crayon, depending on the color. Everything else, I want to at least look at first and then decide. I am getting the Demeter perfume, but I want to smell it first, before promising it to someone! However, I have a trade list full of other things (see sig) that I would be happy to trade several things for to get the scrub. If you have a second, please take a look! flowers.gif

So, I got my bag today. The only thing I am for sure trading from it is the COOLA tinted stuff. I got the POP crayon in fuschia, and I think I might try to trade that for the coral. I haven't decided, yet. I generally liked my bag so I'm not looking to trade much from it.

I am; however, still intent on finding a Derm scrub, since my original trade with someone fell through at the last second when she pulled out. grr. Yes. Still bitter.  Please see my trade list for a bunch of other Ipsy/BB and other stuff and see if anything catches your eye! Will trade handsomely. :)

All sealed in new condition--

Pouty Pop Fuschia Flirt

NYX cream blush Red Cheeks (ok its not from July's bag, its from June :) ) --PENDING

Coola mineral sunscreen rose essence

wanted

Cailyn LineFix gel eyeliner Purple

Pouty Pop Rose Romance

make a trade offer...be kind I am new at this :)

JUST SEND ME A PM, THANKS!!

I am looking for the POP crayon in Rose Romance - I have Coral Crush to trade! 

I am open to building a bigger trade, just take a look at my list and send me a message! =)

I have for trade: COOLA Rose Tinted suncreen moisturizer BH Cosmetics California Collection eye shadows Both still sealed. Not looking for anything in particular so just try me. Also see if there's anything in my trade list linked in signature that you want. :)

I have the lip crayon in Rose romance, I am looking for Coral crush. mine is still sealed and I want to trade for the same condition. TRADED

For Trade!

(all items unopened & unused!)

Zoya in Gei Gei 

Anastasia Brow Gel 

Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil 

Nailtini in Mai Tai

BH California palette

ISO

Any of the other variations from July: Scrub, Demeter, or Benetint

Beauty Protector Spray from Birchbox!

Zoya or Julep polishes

Or suggest something :)

PM me if you want to trade anything! 

Just a note that I'm in Canada :)

New unless otherwise noted.

For Trade:

POP pouty pop crayon – Fuchsia Flirt

Bh eyeshadows – California collection (opened, unused)

Coola sunscreen – Rose

Pacifica rollerball perfume – Tahitian Gardenia

J.cat sparkling palette – Volta

Anastasia brow gel

Looking For:

Yaby concealer in buff

Juice beauty lip gloss (any)

Pacifica luminzing body butter

Pacifica bronzing body butter

LA Fresh makeup wipes

Sexy hair soy renewal spray

Wanted: Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub. My items for trade: http://www.makeuptalk.com/t/134870/sleepykats-trade-list ;includes the healthysexyhair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (edit: beach spray now PENDING), Coola Face Unscented SPF 20 organic Mineral Sunscreen/Moisturizer, and the translucent hot pink ipsy makeup bag, and other non-ipsy items.  I don't mind if the trade is not ipsy item for ipsy item.  Thanks!

Trading:

Sexy Hair Soy Beach Spray

Pop Crayon in Coral Crush

Looking for:

Juice Beauty Lip gloss in pink

GlamRX palette

Zoya nail polish green/purple

my tradelist here

Looking for: 
Demeter Salt Air Perfume

Have for Trade:
BH Eyeshadow Palette
PopBeauty Lip Crayon in Coral

I am an admin of an Ipsy Swap group on Facebook and have had many successful trades! I always send out photos of your package and tracking numbers! :)

Hi everyone,

I'm only looking for one product which is the Benetint. I'm will to trade my Derma E scrub that I didn't want in the bag. :) 

Message me and let me know. 

Originally Posted by Lily V View Post

I will be receiving the core bag (but with the unscented Coola sunscreen instead of the rose tinted one)- should hopefully arrive by Mon/Tues??

I will have the unscented Coola sunscreen and Beach Spray, plus a referral gift, a Bauble Bar O-Ring Stud Wrap bracelet, up for swap.

looking for:

-Demeter salt air perfume

-pop crayons in other colors (will depend on which color I receive)

-UD moondust eyeshadow (referral gift) (any color)

I have a bunch more stuff in my swaplist (all recently updated), so please feel free to check them out for everything up for trade!  Lists in my signature- Thanks! biggrin.gif

I'm willing to swap my 2nd Big Sexy Beach Spray or my Benefit Benetint for a Demeter Salt Air perfume!  Still looking for a rose romance pop crayon too :)

Also the Bubblebar O-Ring Stud Wrap bracelet I received was the one in white (left side): http://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hfyi4vh6tfpybs3