• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

July 2013 Sample Society Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was there something in your July Sample Society that you didn't get or that you did get but didn't want? Swap it!

1. Primary Terms of Service applies to the B/S/T forums and to this group.
  2. Members of Makeup Talk staff, administration and owners of MUT will not become involved in any disputes between sellers and buyers. All trades, sells and buys are at YOUR OWN RISK. You may report members to the moderator team if the items were counterfeit as we have a zero tolerance for counterfeit (fake) items to be posted on MUT.
  3. Posting in the B/S/T forums is a privilege not a right and those privileges maybe revoked if there are serious, legitimate, complaints made by members.
  4. Please have an open classified in the B/S/T forum so that feedback can be left for you in a swap.

OK, I'll give this a try (just let me know if I do something 'wrong').

I have JANE IREDALE TANTASIA SAMPLE and ECRU NEW YORK LUXE TREATMENT SHAMPOO SAMPLE. (Shampoo sells for $8 on Ecru's site and I don't know value of tanning sample).

I am seeking VINCENT LONGO EYESHADOW. Since I know it is worth more, I am open to paying a little for it in addition to swapping samples. Say $5-6 or so? I am open as to shades. I love purples, pinks, and greens. I like neutrals and metallics. I generally dislike blues, oranges, and yellows (as opposed to golds). Send me a PM on here and I will get back to you. Thanks!

I am looking to trade the Vincent Longo eyeshadow trio and the Red Flower hair wash. I am interested in getting more of the Lollia hand creme. Or send me your trade list. Thanks

I am looking for any scent of the Lollia hand cream. I have the Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Tokyo available from this month's box, as well as several other items in my trade list. Thanks!

Back