Unmentionably Cheeky - Panty Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally received my package from Unmentionably Cheeky and posted my review. There are quite a few blogs out there that reviewed them and if you saw them you'll know we all got the same panties. For the price you pay and what you get, it's worth it I think. The underwear are labelled with Unmentionably Cheeky on them, so I assume it's their own brand. I don't know if they get them made or they purchase panties and re-label them (can you do that?), but there not cheaply made and I liked the ones I got. Anyhow, if you looking for a new panty subscription, you might want to consider them. For $8 for 3 pairs you can't go wrong there. From the contact I've had with one of the owners they seem be very nice, so I wouldn't worry too much about customer service unlike the other joke of a panty subscription (ya'll know which one).

I recently received my bag but everything was way too tiny. I always wear size L panties but these were like a size M. I am rather disappointed =/

I recently received my bag but everything was way too tiny. I always wear size L panties but these were like a size M. I am rather disappointed =/
Just contact CS and let them know.

Yea. I did about an hour ago. Hopefully they will either refund me and let me know when the XL are coming out. Or let me cancel. Thanks=]

Originally Posted by zombielovrr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same issue. My measurements on their chart have me at a medium so that's what I signed up with. Only one pair fit so I emailed them and switched my size to large. I got my second bag and all of them were as small as the mediums even though they were large. I'm sad that they don't offer XL yet. Maybe I'm just weird that I don't like my underwear to be really fitted.

Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there not cheaply made and I liked the ones I got.
Do you have a panty-care secret or something?  I've gotten them for two months now.  They're cute, and I was on the edge between M and L so I got the L, which fit pretty well.  But they're not doing so well. I knew from the beginning that the ones that were blue the first month and pinkish coral the second month were going to be trouble, because that ind of lace always starts to ravel.  (Used similar stuff for a corset embellishment earlier this year and nearly lost my mind.  Ended up using a truly absurd amount of stitch witchery applied with a hotfix tool to make the lace hold together.)  I had higher hopes for the thinish pair that didn't seem to be such a ravely lace, but they're starting to just fall apart after just a wear or two.  I washed them on gentle in a small load that didn't have anything they could snag on, and sat them out flat to dry.  

I'm used to nice practical cotton underwear so I know that the pretty lace ones aren't going to hold up as well as my normal ones, but they're so pretty and I was really hoping to actually get to wear them!

Originally Posted by Maggiedoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

there not cheaply made and I liked the ones I got.
Do you have a panty-care secret or something?  I've gotten them for two months now.  They're cute, and I was on the edge between M and L so I got the L, which fit pretty well.  But they're not doing so well. I knew from the beginning that the ones that were blue the first month and pinkish coral the second month were going to be trouble, because that ind of lace always starts to ravel.  (Used similar stuff for a corset embellishment earlier this year and nearly lost my mind.  Ended up using a truly absurd amount of stitch witchery applied with a hotfix tool to make the lace hold together.)  I had higher hopes for the thinish pair that didn't seem to be such a ravely lace, but they're starting to just fall apart after just a wear or two.  I washed them on gentle in a small load that didn't have anything they could snag on, and sat them out flat to dry.  

I'm used to nice practical cotton underwear so I know that the pretty lace ones aren't going to hold up as well as my normal ones, but they're so pretty and I was really hoping to actually get to wear them!

Sorry to hear the didn't hold up so well. I've learned from undie subscriptions that you're better off going up a size. They tend to fit better. I'd contact CS and see if they could replace them or offer you a credit. Hopefully they can help.

Lace anything never holds up as well. Although Ditisies is more expensive, their undies hold up well. But then you only get 1/month versus 3/month. Undie subs do help replace your supply on a more regular rotation--something I know I get kind of lazy about!

Darn, I was really hoping there was some mysterious lace underwear care secret!  (Just soak in Eucalan maybe?  But that sounds kinda crazy for something that's mostly polyester.)

With the one type, it's the lace that's unraveling.  With the other type I thought the lace had a hole in it already, but it actually looks like it's the coverstitching that holds the edge lace to the main lace.  I can probably zigzag over that to get it to hold, I don't think the lace is stretchy enough that the regular zigzag would restrict it.

I think I'm going to keep getting it for a little while longer, they are really cute, and I am really not accustomed to caring for (or wearing!) lace undies.  I haven't quite made up my mind on whether the prettiness is worth the trouble or not.

I usually put my delicates in a linen bag on the gentlest cycle then lay flat to dry. I find this usually helps them last the longest. I suppose I could hand wash, but I don't have the patience. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I usually put my delicates in a linen bag on the gentlest cycle then lay flat to dry. I find this usually helps them last the longest. I suppose I could hand wash, but I don't have the patience. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ditto!

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That would be awesome!

Isn't Adore Me an intimates subscription? But you only get a credit towards a purchase not an automatic item?

Isn't Adore Me an intimates subscription? But you only get a credit towards a purchase not an automatic item?
Yep, I belonged to them for about two months but I found the sizing to be on the small side. I never ordered bras though. Just a corset and a lingerie set. Their quality however was quite nice. And their customer service is good.

Originally Posted by SamhopeM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, I belonged to them for about two months but I found the sizing to be on the small side. I never ordered bras though. Just a corset and a lingerie set. Their quality however was quite nice. And their customer service is good.
Ah, good to know, I was contemplating a try out phase. I'm such a sucker for good customer service. Thanks!

Originally Posted by TheNewMrsRivers /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah, good to know, I was contemplating a try out phase. I'm such a sucker for good customer service. Thanks!
You're welcome! They're one you have to call to cancel but I was only on hold for a couple of minutes and they didn't hassle me to stay like some companies do, they were quite nice about it. I was on the phone less than five minutes all together.

Originally Posted by Agona /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Like a drawstring bag?  Together, or in separate bags?

Back