Birchbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I know most people haven't even gotten their July box, but I got a little sneek peek from someone at the benefit counter today. 

I went in today to get re-color matched for the foundation and I ended up chatting the counter manager for a while about various things, but most importantly Birchbox and how the products have made an appearance in many of July's variations. Long story short, she asked me about the benefit Stay flawless primer and if I had sampled it this month in my box. I said no, it wasn't in any variation. (Correct me if i'm wrong) and then she caught herself and said it must be next month. So does that mean we will be sampling more from Benefit next month?  She seemed like she didn't want to say more, but It sounds like its going to be a mini of it. I wish I could have got her to spill more!

Hey everyone! I know most people haven't even gotten their July box, but I got a little sneek peek from someone at the benefit counter today.  I went in today to get re-color matched for the foundation and I ended up chatting the counter manager for a while about various things, but most importantly Birchbox and how the products have made an appearance in many of July's variations. Long story short, she asked me about the benefit Stay flawless primer and if I had sampled it this month in my box. I said no, it wasn't in any variation. (Correct me if i'm wrong) and then she caught herself and said it must be next month. So does that mean we will be sampling more from Benefit next month ?  She seemed like she didn't want to say more, but It sounds like its going to be a mini of it. I wish I could have got her to spill more!
Ooh...that would so awesome! I've been wanting to try that.

I tried to get the Stay Flawless primer sample from Ulta yesterday and she said that she was out, but she definitely had samples. She gave me 2 oxygen wow samples for my troubles :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm in love with the formula!

I would love to try this!  I have never been able to wear foundation and primers seem to give a light coverage that doesn't look cakey. 

I'm game for the primer, honestly I don't love the benefit line but I always give their items a try. 

I didn't like the Stay Don't Stray primer I got in March. 

I went in to ask for a sample the other day and they were out, so I caved and bought it...my luck it'll be in my box next month now....

I always stop reading the current month's thread after the spoilers (don't know why - lol!), so yay for an August thread already!
yess.gif

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how is it? 
I really like it - i have larger pores on my cheeks and a pretty oily t-zone and while it didn't keep the oilies at bay, my pores looked decent and my makeup didn't melt off my face...so thats a win in my book! 

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like it - i have larger pores on my cheeks and a pretty oily t-zone and while it didn't keep the oilies at bay, my pores looked decent and my makeup didn't melt off my face...so thats a win in my book! 
That's usually the best you can hope for with oily skin.. I've tried so many primers and combinations, that I've decided to just stop and accept I'll need to blot throughout the day.

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's usually the best you can hope for with oily skin.. I've tried so many primers and combinations, that I've decided to just stop and accept I'll need to blot throughout the day.
unfortunately so have i - i just hate it!  BUT maybe it'll make me less wrinkly when i'm older! haha

Originally Posted by kira685 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have oily skin and its a pain. My tip is to use deslick from ud. it has really helped alot in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back