Sephora or MAC?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Which store do you prefer? I've always shopped at Sephora. Never at MAC, but which do you think is better?

I only go to Sephora because they have a MUFE store section (a MUFE store within Sephora) and I get my MUFE Pro Discount there. And I only ever shop at MAC Pro Stores, never their counters, and In very rare cases I do shop at a MAC Store.

I much prefer MAC honestly, but that's because MAC is my favorite brand. Sephora to me, is like sensory over-load; so many things to see and choose from, all of different quality and all for different people. MAC has a nice variety, without overloading my senses all at the same time. Plus it's WAY hot in Sephora! I genetically sweat profusely from my face no matter where I am, but Sephora just makes me feel like a freaking fountain! Not fun...So I have to go with MAC! ^__^

I like that Sephora carries a variety of brands, but some of the Sephora brand items don't mix well with my skin. As for MAC, they never fail me. I guess if I had to absolutely choose one, it would be MAC.

Sephora! I explained why in the other Sephora vs. MAC thread, but I am too lazy to type it out again, so you can go find it if you want :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It depends on what I'm looking for and what I'm in the mood for, personally! MAC is my favorite brand but I love Sephora for its variety. If I'm looking for foundation or palettes, I'll generally go to Sephora. If I'm looking for specific shades of eyeshadow (ie, I'm looking for a great olive color) or lipstick, I'll go to MAC or the drugstore. For eyeliner, highlighters, blush, and other products, it depends.

Latest posts

Back