Lip Balm for Daily Use

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Vita-B Lip Moisturizer by Sally Hansen.  It makes my lips feel so hydrated.  It does have a fruity/berry flavor.  I never finish lip products, but I'm slowly getting there with this one.  LOL

I'm mostly a Burt's Bees girl, bot I also like doterra lip balm.

I've been using my Peppermint Maybelline Baby Lips the most lately, eventhough it tastes like peppermint mixed with sunblock. I'm drawn to it and C. O. Bigelow Peppermint from Bath and Body Works. I have way too many lip products, but I wear these two almost every day.

I am in love with the lip balms from Ophelia's Apothecary. They keep moisture locked in for so long, smell amazing and are 100% natural! She has flash sales on her facebook page often.

I got a sample of this in my Birchbox a few months ago and it is AMAZING! Dr. Lipp's Original Nipple Balm for Lips.

I know...nipple balm for lips???? Sounds odd, but the product is basically medical grade lanolin and for whatever reason it makes my lips super smooth, hydrated and soft. I've bought two full sized tubes from Birchbox...give it a try!

turtlegirl2, if you want a cheaper option for the dr. lipp's, you can just buy lansinoh at the drugstore - it's about $7 for 1.4oz, vs the dr. lipp's at $14ish for .5oz - both are medical grade lanolin, so basically identical :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I use it for my lips & my cuticles, but I do put it in a little jar so I'm not carrying the big tube of lansinoh around!

I'm obsessed with Dior Rose Lip Balm, the scent is just amazing and it feels so nice on lips. I know it's a splurge but it is amazing. I just told my husband I'll be so sad when I'm out of my pot. There is nothing better in my opinion.

http://www.sephora.com/creme-de-rose-smoothing-plumping-lip-balm-P254222?skuId=1223338

I also like the baby lips, peppermint.

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod3800003&categoryId=cat80066%20cat90012%20cat80178#sku2232641

For drugstore lip balms I highly recommend maybelline baby lips, soft lips, or carmex.  

My absolute favorite lip balm (which is high end) is the Fresh sugar lip balm. creamiest, smoothest, softest lips of your life! (maybe...lol) 

All great products though c: 

I love EOS. The formula is so smooth and it lasts for hours. Pomegranate Raspberry is my favorite flavor right now.

You can get them just about anywhere and they're petrolatum-free.

Had so much trouble finding one that didn't just make my lips worse over time, until I found Jack Black's Moisture Therapy Lip Balm. Will never buy another kind, I love it so much!

Lots of great recs here... I love my Burt's Bees (in the round tin). I also use Burt's Bees and Baléa in my kit, both in stick form.

Back