Summer Travel makeup essentials

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Girls, I am currently on vacation and I was packing my makeup bag for traveling and I had no idea what to pack. I just coudn't decide what I wanted to pack.... I ended up packing wayyy to much. So I thought I'd ask you guys what you take with you when traveling because I need to get a 101 on that one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I did film a video on what I took with me so feel free to watch it if you'd like!! I hope this thread can help some people or just give people some ideas. Xoxo Robin

Nice video. I have had a lipgloss with SPF in it from Hawaiian Tropic its long gone by now though. And my foundation from Clinque hs Spf in it. 

Other than that my basic things i bring is powder, blush, mascara, eyeliner, brow pencil, a brown eyeshadow palette with some gold shimmer in it and a lipliner+lipstick and stain.

And usually i throw in more stuff.

Nice vid!

For the makeup, you should always have the basis with you:

-BB cream (a lot of benefits in one. forget concealer and foundation and cream and etc.)

-a good mascara

-a cream blush (so you don't need brushes)

-A palette of 4 shades of eyeshadow (use the palest ones for the day, the darkest ones for the night)(oh and you don't need brushes. Applying with your fingers is just fine)

-A lipstick. But be careful. I pick tinted ones with hydration. (Smashbox has some, Clinique too.)

-micellaire water (I like the 3 in1 from Vichy, this makeup remover can be used without water

and it is really good for the skin)

That's it! How to use a few of those products: right here, in everyday makeup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ne9HTbmSk

Smacbeauty

Back