Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently bought thus beautiful dress and have no idea what make up I should wear with it. Any ideas? P.s. I'm thinking about wearing it to a baseball game?

I don't match my makeup to my clothes, but rather what I'm doing or where I'm going for the night. It also depends on how much makeup you like to wear on a regular day or if you just want to go all out. If you're going to wear it to a baseball game, I would suggest more "natural" makeup. But that's your choice and whether you want to wear a wilder look. For something a bit more dramatic, I can totally see a red lip with a strong winged liner with this dress.

Hi!

If you want to wear it at a baseball game, you have to wear a very natural look,

si I suggest you to check everyday makeup tutorials on Youtube,

especially this one, which I think is quite simple and easy to do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5ne9HTbmSk

BTW, the dress is very pretty!! Have a nice day!

I have a dress like this and I wear winged blacked eyeliner, slightly bronzed cheeks and a statement lipstick, I think coral or a nice shade of ruby red would go lovely with this dress!

I think, since you are going to a baseball game, I would keep the makeup understated as the dress will stand out.The only exception would be a coral or red lip. Keep your eye makeup simple but add a a brown-black winged eyeliner and lots of mascara; no liner on your lower lid. Nars Orgasm blush and some bronzer. Simple mani and fun pedi, but make sure it doesn't clash with your dress. Silver or gold flat sandles...no stilettos; this is a baseball game! Have fun!

Back