Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
r4chel77

Julep September 2013 (Spoilers)

Recommended Posts

I tried to pick up Vivian with a few other colors because of the $15 off $40 promo but all the colors I want are sold out.
Sold out?! Noooo!! I haven't even gotten paid yet! I have to wait till Friday. 8,(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phew. Okay, I shopped the Bon Voyage sale with my $15 off (so glad it worked! I usually have the worst luck with coupon codes). I ended up spending $41 anyway, and that was even with deleting some from my basket. Shouldn't have deleted Melissa, though. That one was gone fast. I got Erica, Glenn, Catherine (my mom's name), Marion, Sadie (now I have all the sea salts!), Lucky, and Portia. Wonder how many of those ill get as dupes later on. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjill View Post

Phew. Okay, I shopped the Bon Voyage sale with my $15 off (so glad it worked! I usually have the worst luck with coupon codes). I ended up spending $41 anyway, and that was even with deleting some from my basket. Shouldn't have deleted Melissa, though. That one was gone fast. I got Erica, Glenn, Catherine (my mom's name), Marion, Sadie (now I have all the sea salts!), Lucky, and Portia. Wonder how many of those ill get as dupes later on. Lol.

 

Enjoy your polishes!  Those are some great colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going crazy with Julep's shipping, I've ordered stuff all month long, come home and check the mail... nothing. It's just wishful thinking hoping something will be there, shipping info says it's been in the same place in Washington for weeks. ugh. does everyone experience this? Is it always this bad? It's driving me crazy.banghead.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby333 View Post
 

I'm going crazy with Julep's shipping, I've ordered stuff all month long, come home and check the mail... nothing. It's just wishful thinking hoping something will be there, shipping info says it's been in the same place in Washington for weeks. ugh. does everyone experience this? Is it always this bad? It's driving me crazy.banghead.gif 

 

It WASN'T always this bad--when they used USPS, their packages came incredibly quickly.  The problem is DHL.  I expect they are ultimately going to lose clients because of their switch to DHL, a.k.a. the Crappiest Shipping Method Ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbleuheron View Post
 

 

It WASN'T always this bad--when they used USPS, their packages came incredibly quickly.  The problem is DHL.  I expect they are ultimately going to lose clients because of their switch to DHL, a.k.a. the Crappiest Shipping Method Ever.

 

This is my first time with them and I am so disappointed that I won't even get my first box and other orders in a timely manner. They need to fix this, it's so upsetting. I am so impatient, Julep get better so I don't have to break up with you before I get to experience anything!!! I love the colors, they are fabulous and unique.. ugh. I mean I learned to cope with Glossybox.. But I never have a late box problem with them. UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby333 View Post
 

 

This is my first time with them and I am so disappointed that I won't even get my first box and other orders in a timely manner. They need to fix this, it's so upsetting. I am so impatient, Julep get better so I don't have to break up with you before I get to experience anything!!! I love the colors, they are fabulous and unique.. ugh. I mean I learned to cope with Glossybox.. But I never have a late box problem with them. UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!

 

I completely sympathize!  My latest order from them took so long to get here I had forgotten I ordered it. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby333 View Post
 

I have shipping info for 2/3 and my october box is still a pending transaction.This isn't as glorious as I imagined Julep to be. :plthumbsdown:​

Remember they don't bill and ship October maven boxes until the 27th though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by autopilot View Post
 

Remember they don't bill and ship October maven boxes until the 27th though...

 

Oh that makes sense, I got the supernova mystery box and bombshell starter box. So I didn't know that the deadline was different from the billing on actual monthly boxes, thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my bon voyage order on Monday. I had ordered it on Friday morning. It shipped so fast that I didn't even get a confirmation # on the DHL site, like it never existed. So why is DHL being so nice to me but so mean to everyone else?? It makes me feel guilty. : p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjill View Post

I got my bon voyage order on Monday. I had ordered it on Friday morning. It shipped so fast that I didn't even get a confirmation # on the DHL site, like it never existed. So why is DHL being so nice to me but so mean to everyone else?? It makes me feel guilty. : p

 

My mystery box shipped in like 2-3 days with DHL and now my bon voyage order is taking forever. It shipped the 18th and now on the 25th it finally updated and says it's being sent back to sender because it's damaged. It is only one polish. And I am in Seattle so I am used to getting my orders in 2 days. Thankfully it is just a random polish I don't care much about, I'd be more frustrated if it were my monthly box.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!


  • Posts

    • If you are looking for Professional Makeup Course to become a professional makeup artist then join the course of The Redfox Makeup Academy & Studio in Delhi, provides the best professional makeup course for many years. To know more, Call now: +919773776141.
    • capital city of India is one of the important centre where quality escort service is prevalent at any breadth and length of the city. The services are found at most affordable and competitive prices. The best thing about the service is the fact there are several agencies ....  For More Info Log on http://www.yaminidas.com/blog http://www.jenyroy.com/ http://www.saumyagiri.com/ Follow Us On https://www.instagram.com/yaminidas320/ https://www.linkedin.com/in/yamini-das-54ab81192/ https://www.facebook.com/yamini.das.397 https://twitter.com/yaminiDas5   Delhi Escorts | Call Girls in Delhi |Delhi Call Girls | Escort in Delhi |Delhi Escort | Independent Delhi Escorts |Delhi Escorts Service |Delhi Escort Service | Escort Service in Delhi Green Park Escorts |Green Park Call Girls |Call Girls in Green Park | Lajpat Nagar Escorts | Lajpat Nagar Call Girls |Call Girls in Lajpat Nagar | South Ex Escorts | Call Girls in South Ex | South Ex Call Girls Call Girls in Delhi Hotel | Delhi Escorts in Hotel |Escorts Service in Delhi Hotel |Escorts in Delhi Hotel
    • I will also suggest you to use different hair style, It will really bring a change.
    • I Use moisturizer Lotion

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

×