Epilating

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just curious to see if anyone on here has ever used one. I hate how fast the hair on my legs grows. I can shave and by the evening my legs are stubbly again. I use to get my legs waxed for a period of time by my friend's Mom but I hated having to let the leg hairs get so long especially in the Summer. I have been doing a lot of research on epilators and it looks like they have great reviews for the most part. I just wanted to get a simple basic one Amazon.com: Philips HP6401 Satinelle Epilator, White/Gray: Health & Personal Care Its cheap, has free shipping and it has good reviews. Any opinions info would be great appeciated 
smile.gif

I've tried it a few times and do like the results that I get, though it takes getting use to the pain. I'd recommend not having too long of hairs and prepping well with cleaning before and maybe even using a powder or oil to help, that way you don't have to keep going over the same section. Then of course using some type of calming lotion afterwards or even one that is suppose to minimize growth as it can be painful when first starting. I like it though, I still shave occasionally just because of sheer laziness. Let me know how it goes for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back