Treatment of Cellulite

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm what most would consider "skinny," cellulite on the back of my thighs has been the bane of my existence since I was 13....  A few months ago, I scoured the internet looking for solutions, and read about some studies and firsthand experiences concerning dairy and cellulite.  I decided to cut out all dairy in April.  Since then, I haven't gotten any pimples and this has been the first summer I've worn shorts!  It isn't completely gone, but a huge improvement, and I'm confident if I work out my legs harder, I will be able to reduce it almost completely. 

Originally Posted by Meeesha /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Although I'm what most would consider "skinny," cellulite on the back of my thighs has been the bane of my existence since I was 13....  A few months ago, I scoured the internet looking for solutions, and read about some studies and firsthand experiences concerning dairy and cellulite.  I decided to cut out all dairy in April.  Since then, I haven't gotten any pimples and this has been the first summer I've worn shorts!  It isn't completely gone, but a huge improvement, and I'm confident if I work out my legs harder, I will be able to reduce it almost completely. 
It works. I can relate! My cellulite is gone and I can wear thongs at the beach without fearing of someone pointing at me. Definitely one of the best solutions out there to cure it.

I thought you needed dairy to help lose weight? At least that seems to be what they are advertising these days?? I also heard that if you rub ground coffee beans on the area it will help..I think cumin was also on the list...I haven't tried any of these though.

Oh no, you absolutely do NOT need dairy to lose weight. You don't NEED dairy at all, unless you're a baby cow.
A lot of people's bodies to not handle dairy (or the nasty stuff found in today's mainstream dairy) well.

As for cellulite- I find keeping yourself nice and lean (meaning not just skinny) with some tone to your muscles helps. That and a clean diet. Lots of water.

I hear coffee on the area can help, although I think it's a temporary fix.

Back