Limited edition: Birchbox for CEW

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Who purchased these lovely beauties so far?

I am going to purchase the Mass Appeal box.  I bought one of the Simple eye rollers after they came out in BB's a few months ago, and I love it.  So that alone makes it worth it for me.  I'm not sure about the Prestige box though - not really interesting to me, but it still looks like a decent value, especially with the $4 off for buying both.

I got both. Between the deal they're offering ($4 off if you purchase both boxes) and the 7TEEN15 code, I figured why not. I also got the barrettes for free shipping and a mystery sample pack. Hopefully, I get something good!

I purchased both with a 20% off code and I used 100 Birchbox points, for $15.80. I'm always happy to try new stuff. I don't even think I read through the box contents. I seen one has Julep nail polish, which alone is $18. Worth it!

I got both. Between the deal they're offering ($4 off if you purchase both boxes) and the 7TEEN15 code, I figured why not. I also got the barrettes for free shipping and a mystery sample pack. Hopefully, I get something good!
Smart shopper!

Are these only available to current subscribers?

Are these only available to current subscribers?
I believe they're just in the shop for anyone to buy. I think they might be hoping to snag some more new subscribers via these boxes, in fact.

I'm looking forward to trying: Burt's Bees hand cream Revlon Balm stain Loreal eye shadow All things Julep Living Proof style extender

Got both. Used 200 points,  7TEEN15 code, and added on the bobby pins and a sample pack. Total was around $6 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
Nice! I should have searched more for good codes. Would have loved to add one of there pick two sample packs.

Got both. Used 200 points,  7TEEN15 code, and added on the bobby pins and a sample pack. Total was around $6 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
I am fairy new to sub boxes so my stash isn't too big yet. I picked up both boxes, a mystery sample, and miss jessies original jelly soft curls. Applied 100 pts, and with the dual box discount, the samples being free, and the 7teen15 promo, my total is $24. I just hope my julep doesn't end up being a dupe.

I ordered both. I used the code BBSHOP for free shipping, and used 100 points to bring it to $16.

I just did both, got a Caldrea hand soap, used 7TEEN15, and got a mystery sample pack.  Had 200 pts, paid $11.  I'm happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up buying both, the Tweezerman mini tweezers (my tweezers are ridiculouly old), and a sample pack with I Coloniali Tibetan Shower Cream & the Balm Mary-Lou Manizer.  With the discount for buying both boxes and my 20% off 3 month code it ended up being 32$.

For the prestige box I was super excited to see the Julep cuticle oil and the prime style extender since I've been wanting to try those for a while.  I've never heard of the brow pencil but I'm curious to see how well it works, I haven't found an eyebrow product I really like yet.  For the mass appeal I'm most excited about the eye roll on, the hand cream, and the balm stain.  The only products I've tried in either box are the Julep polish and the Revlon balm stain so these boxes seem good for me with all these products I haven't tried before.  Plus it'll be arriving in August which is my birthday month so I'm counting this as part of my present to myself :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I bought both!  Got a mystery pack and bobby pins for free shipping, used 100 points and paid $21.  I would have used the 7TEEN15 code but I used it on a BB order last week.

Latest posts

Back