I'm having problems of picking the best Pore Facial Foam.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, im having problems about my pores. I realized that my pores are getting bigger and I dont know how to solve it. I've tried different kinds of product tho, and it is still not working on me. And so, I've searched on the internet and I found something that I'm interested for. It's called 'Callicos Pore Tightening Facial Foam'. I think it's kinda nice rite? I mean, this facial foam effectively removes heavy make up while deeply cleansing my pores. It's like it's two in one function. What do you think guys?

Here's the link below, I'll show you that product.

Cleanse your pores & remove make-up at the same time with the #Callicos Pore Tightening Facial Foam from @hishopmy! http://my.sharings.cc/chaeree/share/HiShopCPTFF

That product sounds almost to good to be true. I have pore issues too :/ What I do to keep my pores at bay : 1.) I use Purity by Philosophy to wash off all my make up. 2.) A recently found HG product is St.Ives Medicated Apricot scrub. This stuff works and is inexpensive! 3.) For makeup , my pore eraser is Benefits Porefessional . I cannot find a better alternive for this ! Hope your pore problems go POOF :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Keep updates if you get that product.

Your pore (follicles) are getting bigger because they are filled with oil and skin debris.  Regular exfoliating is needed to dissolve the deposits and shrink the follicles back down.  Professional skincare products (not over the counter) with a low percentage of glycolic will do this.  If your skin is oily which is also indicated by large folicles, products with salicylic acid will also help.  Please seek advice from a licensed esthetician before causing permanent skin damage.

Hope this helps!

Back