• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Hautelook Summer Beauty Bag July 2013 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of people wanting to trade their Mirenesse lip bombs from this bag, and perhaps other items in it, so here's a thread to list what you have from the bag and what you want.

I know it's a slim chance there will be any takers, but I have the #30 lip bomb (white) and looking to trade for #22, #20 or other numbers from when Ipsy sent them out (I am not interested in #27).

Awesome! I have:   - Diptye Eau de Toilette - spritzed once, hated it. would be willing to throw in for free in a trade if you like - TanTowel Half Body Classic Self Tanning Towlette - Lorac Special Effects Mascara - too many mascaras in my life - Crown Brush Travel Set - NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Vitamin - hate this colour on me   Interested in: - NYX lipstick in a different colour -- preferably a dark pink or a red (if they sent out any) - Mirenesse #20

I would like to trade my Mirenesse Lip Bomb in color #22 and the Lorac Mascara (I have way too many mascaras).

Not really looking for anything from the Hautelook bag though.

I would luv another urban decay lip pencil in naked if anyone wants to trade.

Back