Mega Effects Mascara-A BRUSH YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OMG! I finally received my new mascara ladies. I couldn't wait to show it off and now I can!
 ​
 ​

​
 ​
This is the mascara I ordered (stock photo)....

​
This is what it did to my lashes...NO JOKE! WOW right?

​
 ​
This is where I bought it from:

Note: Please make sure to use only direct links to products not affiliate, referral or commissioned links. For more information read MakeupTalk's Terms of Service, aka the forum rules.

Ooh your Eyelashes look great! I ordered one should be here Monday. I hope it looks that good on me.
claps.gif

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I saw it online yesterday, but was skeptical until I read your review and saw your gorgeous full eyelashes. Now, I am ready to order!!!
icon_smile.gif

Can anyone who tried this speak to how good it is at holding a curl? My lashes love to straighten out once I put on mascara, even if I curled it right before - I've only found two kinds that don't do that and they're both waterproof! I really wanna try this stuff but I'm worried I'll end up with poker-lashes! :s

I have straight lashes too. I have this mascara and don't feel like it held the curl my eyelash curler put in. It pretty well kind of straightened them back out soon as I applied it (like a lot of mascaras do).

Back