JC327

Birchbox pick two mystery packs

I received the Shu Uemura essence Absolue and By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow samples as my mystery pack. Seems like most of the mystery packs are much better than the current options they have.

Doesn't it seem like some of the "bigger" items that are in the mystery plus two packs were in some of the special boxes/collections that Birchbox offered.  I remember the finding mr. bright in that bridal box they were offering about a year ago and that le metier product someone got was in the mother's day box.  I've got 4 mystery packs coming to me (i've placed 3 orders recently :0) so I'm hoping one of them has something great in it. 

I received one so far: Caudalie oil and Ojon volumizing shampoo. I have another one coming with my CEW box order. I'm really hoping this is an ongoing pick-two option and not something they do just for this month because it's fun! I do find myself more seriously considering an order just to play mystery pick roulette.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Antidentite View Post

Doesn't it seem like some of the "bigger" items that are in the mystery plus two packs were in some of the special boxes/collections that Birchbox offered.  I remember the finding mr. bright in that bridal box they were offering about a year ago and that le metier product someone got was in the mother's day box.  I've got 4 mystery packs coming to me (i've placed 3 orders recently :0) so I'm hoping one of them has something great in it. 

Wow four?worship.gifGood luck on getting something great.

I've gotten two mystery packs so far. I received a Stila Lip Glaze and a Noir eyeliner in the first one. The second had a tube of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and Pangea Organics moisturizer.

So far I have received two mystery packs

Nuance Volumizing Conditioner and Sumita Eyeshadow Pencil

Beauty Protector and Kerastase Volumizing Shampoo (in a little bottle not a foil pack)

I have two more on the way.

Originally Posted by celiajuno View Post

So far I have received two mystery packs

Nuance Volumizing Conditioner and Sumita Eyeshadow Pencil

Beauty Protector and Kerastase Volumizing Shampoo (in a little bottle not a foil pack)

I have two more on the way.

Wow great mystery packs!

Originally Posted by Cate88 View Post

where can I order this? I haven't seen it on their website!

Its in the Birchbox bonus shop, from there you click on the pick two packs and the mystery one is one of the options.

Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!400 Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa

Originally Posted by shy32 View Post

Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!400

Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa

That's a good one! I loved the Allesandro Hand!spa and I've heard awesome things about the Blinc eyeliner.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud View Post

That's a good one! I loved the Allesandro Hand!spa and I've heard awesome things about the Blinc eyeliner.

cool! that excites me:)

Guest ButterflyGrl

I couldn't take it anymore and placed an order and used up the last of my points so I could get a mystery pack. I hope it is a good one....I can't afford to keep placing orders! LOL

Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl View Post

I couldn't take it anymore and placed an order and used up the last of my points so I could get a mystery pack. I hope it is a good one....I can't afford to keep placing orders! LOL

Same here! Everyone's Mystery Packs look awesome!

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)

I LOVE Yes to Carrots Lip Butters! They're the only lip balms I buy.

Originally Posted by lioness90 View Post

I LOVE Yes to Carrots Lip Butters! They're the only lip balms I buy.

I think I'm hooked. I've been using burts bees but after so many months I just get sick of the scent (i have the original and the pink grapefruit and i really can't stand either of them now). I really like that the Yes To one isn't strong scented.

My BB pick two mystery packs from last week:

From my order I got on Saturday which contained my CEW boxes

And from my Model Co lipstick order ealier that week. 

LL

My order showed up! Totally shocked, I never got tracking but an awesome surprise!

My mystery two was the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara deluxe sample, and then a L'Oreal Keratase volumizing shampoo sample in a little bottle that leaked out everywhere :( 

Overall happy with everything, I'll post about my CEW boxes in the other thread.

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

What a nice Pick Two! I've heard good things about both these items.

I'm still waiting on my order to ship, hopefully I get something as nice.