Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Ladies let us know what you received in your pick two mystery packs!

I received the Shu Uemura essence Absolue and By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow samples as my mystery pack. Seems like most of the mystery packs are much better than the current options they have.

Doesn't it seem like some of the "bigger" items that are in the mystery plus two packs were in some of the special boxes/collections that Birchbox offered.  I remember the finding mr. bright in that bridal box they were offering about a year ago and that le metier product someone got was in the mother's day box.  I've got 4 mystery packs coming to me (i've placed 3 orders recently :0) so I'm hoping one of them has something great in it. 

I received one so far: Caudalie oil and Ojon volumizing shampoo. I have another one coming with my CEW box order. I'm really hoping this is an ongoing pick-two option and not something they do just for this month because it's fun! I do find myself more seriously considering an order just to play mystery pick roulette.

Originally Posted by Antidentite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Doesn't it seem like some of the "bigger" items that are in the mystery plus two packs were in some of the special boxes/collections that Birchbox offered.  I remember the finding mr. bright in that bridal box they were offering about a year ago and that le metier product someone got was in the mother's day box.  I've got 4 mystery packs coming to me (i've placed 3 orders recently :0) so I'm hoping one of them has something great in it. 
Wow four?
worship.gif
Good luck on getting something great.

Deluxe sample of Kératase Bain Chroma Captive Shampoo, 1 fl oz

Mini Color Club Nail Lacquer in Wild Cactus, .25 fl oz

I've gotten two mystery packs so far. I received a Stila Lip Glaze and a Noir eyeliner in the first one. The second had a tube of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel and Pangea Organics moisturizer.

So far I have received two mystery packs

Nuance Volumizing Conditioner and Sumita Eyeshadow Pencil

Beauty Protector and Kerastase Volumizing Shampoo (in a little bottle not a foil pack)

I have two more on the way.

Originally Posted by celiajuno /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far I have received two mystery packs

Nuance Volumizing Conditioner and Sumita Eyeshadow Pencil

Beauty Protector and Kerastase Volumizing Shampoo (in a little bottle not a foil pack)

I have two more on the way.
Wow great mystery packs!

Originally Posted by Cate88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

where can I order this? I haven't seen it on their website!
Its in the Birchbox bonus shop, from there you click on the pick two packs and the mystery one is one of the options.

Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!
Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa

Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!

Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa
That's a good one! I loved the Allesandro Hand!spa and I've heard awesome things about the Blinc eyeliner.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's a good one! I loved the Allesandro Hand!spa and I've heard awesome things about the Blinc eyeliner.
cool! that excites me:)

I couldn't take it anymore and placed an order and used up the last of my points so I could get a mystery pack. I hope it is a good one....I can't afford to keep placing orders! LOL

Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I couldn't take it anymore and placed an order and used up the last of my points so I could get a mystery pack. I hope it is a good one....I can't afford to keep placing orders! LOL
Same here! Everyone's Mystery Packs look awesome!

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)
I LOVE Yes to Carrots Lip Butters! They're the only lip balms I buy.

Latest posts

Back