JC327

Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Two recent msp's: Each one had the dreaded manna kadar highlight/bronzer plus a Dr. Jart mask and the other a Burt's Bees tinted chapstick.

I have at least four Manna Kadar bronze/highlighters floating around, but never used it until the other day. Surprised to say that I actually like the bronzer as contour. The highlight is meh, but not horrible. Their MSP's are so hit or miss these days (mostly miss, and many way under $10 value).

• Like 1

My latest pick two arrived today.

post-93138-0-44438600-1483727750.jpg

Mythic oil mask not for my hair type, meh oh well and another Dr. Brant scrub.

• Like 2

I got a pick two with my order and it arrived today.  I got a Living Proof Nourishing styling cream and a Juara Radiance Enzyme Scrub.  Not too bad.

• Like 1

I got mine too and got the Living proof conditioner/shampoo sample "foils" and Amika Nourishing mask

• Like 1

I really wish they would stop with the foils.  I have long hair and I usually never have enough in the foils to do a proper wash and condition. 

• Like 2

MSP:  foil Loreal Mythic Hair mask and a Wish Lavender body butter.   Blah.  I've stopped trying to reach $35 just to get a MSP because it's been months since they were worth more than a buck or two (definitely not "$10 or more" value as promised). 

I bought the Amika mini hair dryer during their "power up" sale. It was a good deal, but I've been finding their sale emails are so confusing and often misleading.  The first day of the sale, it said they had added new things at 40% off, but it was just one Benefit kit that was 40%.  Then I got another email saying they were doing BOGO, yet I never found any products marked that way.   

• Like 1

My last order had the mythic hair mask too, along with a small tube of a Juara face scrub. I tried the scrub and I love it, I don't know if I'm going to use the hair mask or not. 

• Like 1

My recent one was another mythic hair mask foil and Eva NYC hair mask. I don't use hair mask but I was able to give them to a friend. Stil, two hair masks Birchbox?

I couldn't find a "Birchbox customer appreciation day" topic, but still wanted to let everyone know in case you're wondering, so I'm writing here.

I just received my CAD order 1/2 and the CAD extras are amazing! I didn't think we would receive deluxe samples, but they're large deluxe samples of 50ml Oribe supershine moisturizing cream (which I LOVE) and 0.7oz Vasanti BrightenUp enzymatic rejuvenator. Hope you all placed an order that day and will receive these goodies.

• Like 1

Yes I placed two orders. I got one yesterday with the same samples I was so surprised!  

I also placed an order that was over $35 so I added a sample pack. I hope I get another set of the Oribe and Vasanti in addition to two other samples.  

That was very generous of Birchbox. way to go!

• Like 1

I placed an order as well and was so happy about the Vasanti and Oribe samples. I haven't received my order yet but hoping I get them.

• Like 1

My second order has a LE box (fitness box), an MSP, a GWP set (ingredient conscious set with $50+), and these CAD extras. It's still en route. I am so happy with the gifts and free $10 they gave us for CAD, this is very generous of them <3

• Like 2