JC327

Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

that is awesome I really want to try the etoile it is going to be on the discovery dash this month and I'm soooo temped to buy a bottle. 

Finally cracked by convincing myself that I needed to get my perfume right away so I could get free shipping and use the 15% off code.   Can't wait to see what is in my mystery pack! 

I received a 2.1 oz bottle of Redken Shine Flash spray and a set of Incoco Nail Polish strips. I think I have (literally) 5 different shine enhancing hair products so I'll likely give it away or trade it, but overall I thought that was a great pack! (Once I figure out how to post pictures on here, I'll put one up..)

I've tried the mystery pack 3 times!

Order #1: jar of Vichy night cream and Joeur moisturizing luminizer foil in the darkest shade

Order #2: Miracle Transformer lotion and a self-tanning foil

Order #3: Nuxe Dry oil and a small jar of Algenist firming cream

Originally Posted by shy32 View Post

Here it's my latest mystery pack, these are kind of addictive. I want more!!400

Blinc eyeliner and allesandro hand!spa

That's a good one!

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

This is what I got in my order I received today!

Yes to Carrots Lip Butter (LOVE it)

12 Benefits hair treatment (came unscrewed and spilled out all in the bag, emailed birchbox about it)

Sorry to hear that, hopefully they will resend it and or give  you points.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic View Post

Frosted Rasberry and Hair powder, I already have two of these hair packets in a little jar, so I will definitely add this packet into that.

Love that Etoile color, how is the formula? I haven't tried them yet.

• Like 1

I'm hoping I hit the mystery pack jackpot because my shipping email says my order was insured for $100 icon_eek.gif Unless they just started doing that to all the orders now.

• Like 1

Guest ButterflyGrl

Come on BB, ship my order....I think I'm more excited about the Mystery Pack than I am the actual order! Yeah, I have a problem!

Gotta put this monkey on my back on a diet....he's getting heavy!

My 2nd mystery pack. Order total was exactly $35. Full size Sumita eye shadow pencil in Prairna and bottle of Kerastase volumizing shampoo

• Like 1

This was my first mystery pack. Order total was $81, after discounts & 200 points order came to $41.

FULL SIZE bottle of Stila one step skin tone illuminating bronzing serum ($36!) and small pack of Thymes lotus santal body lotion.

• Like 1

Originally Posted by emily9763 View Post

My 2nd mystery pack. Order total was exactly $35. Full size Sumita eye shadow pencil in Prairna and bottle of Kerastase volumizing shampoo

Wow!

Originally Posted by emily9763 View Post

That's the shampoo I got as well, but mine leaked out everywhere :( You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm hoping BB can send me a replacement but I'm not sure if they will. 

Originally Posted by cari12 View Post

That's the shampoo I got as well, but mine leaked out everywhere :( You'll have to let me know how you like it! I'm hoping BB can send me a replacement but I'm not sure if they will. 

My hair product in my mystery pack leaked too, I emailed BB and they said they sent me a new sample pack but they can't guarantee that it will be the same.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows View Post

Quote:

My hair product in my mystery pack leaked too, I emailed BB and they said they sent me a new sample pack but they can't guarantee that it will be the same.

I emailed as well and got 100 points since they don't have any of the sample left. I'm happy with that, I'm planning to wait a bit and save up points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary now and do another big order so hopefully they'll keep this mystery 2 pack up for awhile! 

I emailed as well and got 100 points since they don't have any of the sample left. I'm happy with that, I'm planning to wait a bit and save up points until my 13 or 16 month anniversary now and do another big order so hopefully they'll keep this mystery 2 pack up for awhile! 

I really hope they keep it up too! In my email I mentioned that I loved it and thought it was a good idea.

Just caved and made another order since that comeback20 code still works. Finally got the Beauty Protector spray you all have been raving about (and now it'll probably come in my mystery pick two OR in my box next month, lol) and the full size Jouer Lip Enhancer and then a pick 2 as well. Hopefully this one comes intact and with some fun goodies :) 

• Like 1

I got a mini of etoile in the frosted raspberry color & a extra large deluxe of Lancôme mascara- I'm super happy!! This mystery u pick was better than my entire box last month. I guess I'm going to have to place lots of bb orders...lol

• Like 1

My mystery 2 pack included:

Nuance by Salma Hayek - Lights, Camera, Action Eye Trio in Sapphire (full size)

Stila In the Light Eyeshadow Sample

Very happy with the full size item so I guess I can't complain about the eyeshadow on a piece of paper sample.  That's my second one this month (another came from Ulta).  These mystery packs are so much nicer than the usual pick 2 items.  I really hope Birchbox keeps that option around and also continues with the deluxe and full size items in the packs!

• Like 1

CO Bigelow Lemon Lip Balm (full size) Claudalie Divine Oil (vial)
I love the lemon lip balm. I've bought 2 already though, so I hope I don't get that pick 2.

One of my arrived and I received a full size Secret Agent Beauty lip gloss and a .5 oz Willa moisturizer sample.  I'm pretty impressed with the sizes. 

• Like 1

Yesterday, I was so sad and felt like such a Birchbox newbie! I ordered a 1 year gift subscription for my boyfriend's little sister as her birthday gift and I didn't realize that I could add items from the bonus shop! I called customer service today and they agreed to send the Tibi bag to her as well! So not all is lost, but I missed out on a mystery pack and the Amika flat iron! :(

So today all these mystery pick twos convinced me to finally upgrade my account to an annual subscription! I will post what I get when I receive it. :)  So excited that I get to join in on the pick 2 fun.  I also never would have realized that you could get the Tibi makeup bag, the Amika travel iron, and a pick two with one order without all of your helpful posts! Thank you ladies of MUT!!

• Like 1

GAH!  These pick two mystery packs you guys are getting are AMAZING, so I had to place an order myself, lol.  When I track it, it says it will be here tomorrow, so I can't wait.  (My tracking also said it was insured for $100) 

I'm sitting here now, not even received my first order with a mystery pack, and planning another order just to see what I get.  Sigh.  Naughty.  It would be super smart of BB to do this all the time!