JC327

Birchbox pick two mystery packs

I'm going to guess that these mystery Pick Twos will be staying, I think it's what they're doing to clear out their inventory now that the first box of a subscription isn't filled with random products.

I'm totally craving another mystery pack, even though my first hasn't arrived, like the junkie that I am. I was toying with the idea of ordering 5 of them (you know, so that one would be free, since it'd be over $35...).

Originally Posted by LindaD View Post

I'm going to guess that these mystery Pick Twos will be staying, I think it's what they're doing to clear out their inventory now that the first box of a subscription isn't filled with random products.

I'm totally craving another mystery pack, even though my first hasn't arrived, like the junkie that I am. I was toying with the idea of ordering 5 of them (you know, so that one would be free, since it'd be over $35...).

I can only imagine the increase in orders they've probably had by offering them. At least from MUTers ;-) I love surprises like this (the same reason I'm a sucker for Julep mystery boxes too, haha) so I'll definitely be planning more orders as long as they keep offering these!

• Like 1

Originally Posted by Shauna999 View Post

I got a mini of etoile in the frosted raspberry color & a extra large deluxe of Lancôme mascara- I'm super happy!! This mystery u pick was better than my entire box last month. I guess I'm going to have to place lots of bb orders...lol

Originally Posted by Antidentite View Post

One of my arrived and I received a full size Secret Agent Beauty lip gloss and a .5 oz Willa moisturizer sample.  I'm pretty impressed with the sizes. 

Originally Posted by LyndaV View Post

I got Nuxe Creme Fraiche rehydrating mask and Secret Agent Lips Galore lip gloss

Lucky!!claps.gif

Mine just got here!  That was pretty quick, honestly.

I got Miss Jessie's Quick Curls 2 floz, and Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara in Excessive Black/Noir. 

I'll definitely get use out of the mascara, but am unsure about the Quick Curls.  Anyone else used that before?  I've heard good things about the Miss Jessie's stuff.  But my hair isn't curly.  It does have some wave to it though.  Will this work for me?  Or should I throw it on my trade list?

Thinking of placing an order today for either  the Suki Balancing Regimen or the Juice Beauty Organics to Clear Skin Set.  Anyone use either of these?  I need another mystery pick two!

Here are the items from my mystery packs this week. I'm a HUGE fan of "Beauty Protector" so I'll gladly take a repeat of this sample. One more mystery pack coming tomorrow-so addictive,right??

I placed an order for both CEW Boxes and a Tweezerman tool, with the total just over $50, and received a Mystery Pack with the Benefit Finding Mr. Bright set, and two foil packets of Jouer Luminizing moisture tint.

I received two mystery packs today, nothing too exciting: 1-mythic oil vial .1 fl oz and 2fl oz nick chavez traditions shampooing cream 2-caudalie huile divine oil .1 fl oz and .09oz lipfusion infatuation gloss

Here are the items from my mystery packs this week. I'm a HUGE fan of "Beauty Protector" so I'll gladly take a repeat of this sample. One more mystery pack coming tomorrow-so addictive,right??

I just placed an order for a 3 month gift subscription for a friend and a hair product for a total of $40 plus added the mystery pack since the packs they had left were not my type plus it seems everyone is getting amazing goodies!! I can't wait :D

I cracked blink.gif and got the Suki scrub I've been wanting with a 15% off coupon I found online, plus one of those weird SARAHPOTEMPA hair bun tools (as an alternative to sticking a sock in my hair), and the pick two mystery pack. I'm excited to see what I get!

I received the 12 benefits hair spray and the vitamin capsules that they were sending out a few months back (can't remember the brand at the moment). I'm happy to try these and ready to order my next mystery pack! The downside is the Amika dry shampoo I ordered is one of the worst dry shampoos I've ever tried! I'm returning it.

For my $100 order, my mystery sample pack included By Terry Hydra Matte Nude Base (a huge sample, wish I could do photos!) and a gorgeous green Sumita eye shadow which looks full-sized. 

For my free ship with code (BBSHOP or something, got it off this thread) and points so it was "free", I received Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative conditioner (love this brand, and the sample size is big), and a strange little half-full vial of Lift Lab Lift and Fix High Potency Solution.

I've not tried three out of four of these brands, so I am THRILLED, and I love Ojon products, so Yay! This little half-ful vial is kind of strange but more fun than receiving something I've already sampled.rolleyes.gif

Guest ButterflyGrl

My order and my mystery pack should be here tomorrow! I can't wait to see what I get! I'm excited and a little scared too! LOL

Guest ButterflyGrl
Originally Posted by evildrporkchop View Post

I have two coming today the another one from an order I placed this morning. Hoping at least one of them will be really great.

Good luck! Looking forward to seeing what you get!

I received the 12 benefits hair spray and the vitamin capsules that they were sending out a few months back (can't remember the brand at the moment). I'm happy to try these and ready to order my next mystery pack! The downside is the Amika dry shampoo I ordered is one of the worst dry shampoos I've ever tried! I'm returning it.
Oh no, my amika dry shampoo will be here today. I really liked the Serge dry shampoo they sent out a while back, but I couldn't find it on the website the other day. Can I ask why you didn't like it??

Originally Posted by MissRoe View Post

Oh no, my amika dry shampoo will be here today. I really liked the Serge dry shampoo they sent out a while back, but I couldn't find it on the website the other day. Can I ask why you didn't like it??

I'll preface my opinion by saying that I am a dry shampoo-aholic and I have tried dozens of them and go through a couple cans a month.  I have actually thought about starting a blog just about dry shampoos LOL.  My hair is super long and thick and I dont like to get up early so I only wash it like twice a week and dry shampoo is my best friend all the other days (I actually think my hair looks better 2 or 3 days after washing). 

This one doesn't spray very well (like if you have arthritis you probably wouldn't even be able to do it) and the powder doesnt comb out at all.  It just kind of stuck to my hair very weirdly.  I had to rub my hair with a towel to get it off.  I shook and shook and it still did this.  I also don't think it really even absorbed any oil, and certainly not to any level that I am accustom to.  For $22 I am totally disappointed - especially since the packaging is soooooo freaking cute.

I didnt think anything would trump my TIGI Rockaholic (the most HG product ever) but I'm always up for trying a new one.  I recently tried the Klorane one from BB and I would say that one is right on par with the TIGI, so I guess I should've just bought that one.

Hopefully it works for you, hair products can be so different on different hair types! Please post what you think when yours arrives smile.gif

• Like 1

Well, I got two mystery packs today. The first had Incoco Nail Polish Strips in Freshly Picked and a Vichy Aqualia Thermal cream. Really nice, I love Vichy and have been wanting to try the nail polish strips. My second pick two turned out to be a pick one because all I got was an Ojon volumizing shampoo. I don't even know if I should complain as it was free but I really wish there had a least been a perfume sample in there as well.

I'll preface my opinion by saying that I am a dry shampoo-aholic and I have tried dozens of them and go through a couple cans a month.  I have actually thought about starting a blog just about dry shampoos LOL.  My hair is super long and thick and I dont like to get up early so I only wash it like twice a week and dry shampoo is my best friend all the other days (I actually think my hair looks better 2 or 3 days after washing).  This one doesn't spray very well (like if you have arthritis you probably wouldn't even be able to do it) and the powder doesnt comb out at all.  It just kind of stuck to my hair very weirdly.  I had to rub my hair with a towel to get it off.  I shook and shook and it still did this.  I also don't think it really even absorbed any oil, and certainly not to any level that I am accustom to.  For $22 I am totally disappointed - especially since the packaging is soooooo freaking cute. I didnt think anything would trump my TIGI Rockaholic (the most HG product ever) but I'm always up for trying a new one.  I recently tried the Klorane one from BB and I would say that one is right on par with the TIGI, so I guess I should've just bought that one. Hopefully it works for you, hair products can be so different on different hair types! Please post what you think when yours arrives :)
Thanks for your input! I received the Khlorane dry shampoo and I feel like it made my hair dull. Like I said, the Serge Norman was great, but I couldn't find it the other day?-weird! I'll give the Amika a good try, and will report back with my findings!

My BB pick two mystery packs from last week: From my order I got on Saturday which contained my CEW boxes LL And from my Model Co lipstick order ealier that week.  LL
Omg. That pack with the Algenist sample is the best one I've seen yet. Not that I need any more Algenist at the moment, but it is my favorite, and one of those little jars lasts me six months, on average. That's the same size that comes with $100 kit and a full size serum. I hoard Algenist.
I'll preface my opinion by saying that I am a dry shampoo-aholic and I have tried dozens of them and go through a couple cans a month.  I have actually thought about starting a blog just about dry shampoos LOL.  My hair is super long and thick and I dont like to get up early so I only wash it like twice a week and dry shampoo is my best friend all the other days (I actually think my hair looks better 2 or 3 days after washing).  This one doesn't spray very well (like if you have arthritis you probably wouldn't even be able to do it) and the powder doesnt comb out at all.  It just kind of stuck to my hair very weirdly.  I had to rub my hair with a towel to get it off.  I shook and shook and it still did this.  I also don't think it really even absorbed any oil, and certainly not to any level that I am accustom to.  For $22 I am totally disappointed - especially since the packaging is soooooo freaking cute. I didnt think anything would trump my TIGI Rockaholic (the most HG product ever) but I'm always up for trying a new one.  I recently tried the Klorane one from BB and I would say that one is right on par with the TIGI, so I guess I should've just bought that one. Hopefully it works for you, hair products can be so different on different hair types! Please post what you think when yours arrives :)
Thank you so much for the TIGI recommendation. I only shampoo every other day, and sometimes my roots get oily on even the first day, so I am alway excited to try New dry shampoo, but I hate the white powder look on my roots. OT but I have no idea why my tablet capitalizes random words like New. Weird.

My pick two yesterday: the Algenist and a Ken Do can't-remember-the-full-name towelette. Funny thing: That order had two packs of Willa towelettes.

Originally Posted by meaganola View Post

My pick two yesterday: the Algenist and a Ken Do can't-remember-the-full-name towelette. Funny thing: That order had two packs of Willa towelettes.

That sounds like my dream two pack. I love the Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water.

Originally Posted by celiajuno View Post

Well, I got two mystery packs today. The first had Incoco Nail Polish Strips in Freshly Picked and a Vichy Aqualia Thermal cream. Really nice, I love Vichy and have been wanting to try the nail polish strips. My second pick two turned out to be a pick one because all I got was an Ojon volumizing shampoo. I don't even know if I should complain as it was free but I really wish there had a least been a perfume sample in there as well.

I would email or call Birchbox and tell them about the pick 2.  They have great customer service.  I am sure she would either send you something out or credit your account with points...