JC327

Birchbox pick two mystery packs

Well.....I guess my pick two was not too bad.  I received a coastal scents in latte and a stainiac.  I will put both up for trade.

Today's package contained a Havvn N night cream and two three packs of foils of Derma e skin care samples.  Not horrible, but not real exciting either.

I really just want the tea! It looks like they stopped sending tea though... :/

• Like 2

me too. Loved the teas I've got from them and have ordered more when I ran out.

• Like 1

For what it's worth I actually rec'd a 3 pack of Mighty Leaf Teas yesterday w/ my monthly RTR box. It wasn't in the RTR box itself but rather in the larger external box in addition to my upgrade (Brinkley necklace), but regardless I was far happier than I should have been to see tea☕️!

I mostly drink loose tea & was impressed w/ these as they look more like loose tea packaged into individual sachets than the more typically seen industrially-packaged teabags wherein the contents are far closer to a ground tea powder than any semblance of intact leaves or herbs. They're labeled as "Artisan Whole Leaf Pouch(es)" & seem to be a step up from the Mighty Leaf teas I've had in the past (which i recall being decent but nothing particularly special).

And with that I'm going to put some water on & try the Ginger Twist herbal variety right now. It sounds (& smells) delicious, & I'm still trying to warm up from my minute-long trip to my mailbox!

Here's to more bonus teas for all!

• Like 2

"... I think it was full size. Of course now I'm hooked and want to try their whole line. "

I don't blame you....the line looks really neat overall. Fingers crossed that it might cross over into the monthly box rotation

Today's package contained a Havvn N night cream and two three packs of foils of Derma e skin care samples.  Not horrible, but not real exciting either.

This is what I got in my most recent pick two a few days ago. Meh....I don't use moisturizers except maybe once in a blue moon so this really didn't excite me. I can use the cleanser foils but that's it.

I got a not soap radio in lemon & 2 xeia packs of red flower illuminating rose serum. Pretty happy with those!

• Like 4

I got Mighty Leaf teas and Chocolate covered pretzel in one and Beauty protect shampoo and Aloe Source Vitamin C cream in the other. Pretty happy with these. I'll use the tea for sure.

• Like 2

I got Mighty Leaf teas and Chocolate covered pretzel in one and Beauty protect shampoo and Aloe Source Vitamin C cream in the other. Pretty happy with these. I'll use the tea for sure.

I should be getting mine today or Tuesday - I'm hoping that I got as lucky as you did :)

• Like 2

"... I think it was full size. Of course now I'm hooked and want to try their whole line. "

I don't blame you....the line looks really neat overall. Fingers crossed that it might cross over into the monthly box rotation)

& that's amazing that it's a $35 full size product. Lucky you! I admit I'm a tad bit jealous, but only in the friendliest still-happy-for-you sort of way.

I've been really loving cream face products ( blushes/ stains, highlighters) in recent months for the first time in any sort of consistent way. Does it remind you at all if anything else you've tried or are familiar with?

The Tata in Charming reminds me of my $3 e.l.f. lip and cheek stain in Pink Lemonade. The Tata is a bit creamier, but performs the same way. I always feel weird buying elf stuff since it's so cheap and made in china, but I've always ended up loving what I bought. 

• Like 1

My cart tells me the mystery pick 2 is out of stock...

I saw that too a few days ago. But then it showed as back in stock... I'm wondering if it is a glitch or if they are out of samples.

• Like 1

I got a great pick 2 recently. Purple laqa, Paula's choice eye cream and a bonus 3 tea bags. Samples were great sizes and I will use all of this great stuff!

• Like 4

I got Bain de Terre conditioner, two face serums, three teas, and a toffee pretzel!

I'm so excited for this sample pack! I love the food/drink extras :)

• Like 3

I got two mystery packs today.  I got a Whish Exfoliating Body Wash and a Baxter After Shave Balm in one.  In the other I got a Tuscan Honey Hand Therapy and a Bain De Terre Conditioner.

• Like 2

I used to purposefully hit $35 so I can get the Pick 2 but I didn't my last two orders and have no regrets.  It helps I got the awesome choco pretzel and tea sampler.

• Like 1

I received my order from the 40% off sale today and got the pretzel and teas but no same pack. Or does the tea count as the sample pack? The card in the box said that was supposed to be an extra treat for Valentines Day so it made me think that there should have also been a beauty products sample pack? Thoughts?

I received my order from the 40% off sale today and got the pretzel and teas but no same pack. Or does the tea count as the sample pack? The card in the box said that was supposed to be an extra treat for Valentines Day so it made me think that there should have also been a beauty products sample pack? Thoughts?

I got the pretzel and teas with my order with two sample packs as well so I think the tea counts as one. Not sure about the extra Valentine's treat though.

If you ordered a Mystery Pack (two beauty products) and didn't receive it you should let them know. The tea and pretzel is just an extra treat that they sent in some packages as a surprise. I made two orders from different accounts from the sale and one had the tea and pretzel and the other didn't. But they both had my Mystery Packs.

• Like 2

I got the pretzel and teas with my order with two sample packs as well so I think the tea counts as one. Not sure about the extra Valentine's treat though.

I just realized that I did have beauty products with mine too. It was a vitamin C cream but can't remember if there was something else. I'm losing it :D

Thanks ladies! Not that I don't love a sweet treat but I thought it was odd that there wasn't an actual "sample pack". Looks like another email to birchbox CS. I feel like almost all of my orders have something goofy go on and I hate emailing them about something so small, oh well :)

• Like 2

I got a men's pick 2 (women's was sold out) and got a sample of the Hanz D Fuko Claymation (hair clay) and a face oil. Pretty good pick 2 since both will have multiple uses and are resealable

• Like 2

I ordered something (one item) from the 40% sale, and added a mystery sample pack. Then shipping was delayed due to weather - story of 2015. Then I got shipping notice....and the next day got a second shipping notice. it looked like the sample pack was getting shipped separately...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

The item I ordered arrived yesterday, with three individual teas and the choco pretzel. Then TODAY a smaller box arrived, with the sample pack (SeaRX BirchSap RhinoHorn lotion or something, and a Camille Beckman handcreme) AND...get ready...another three teas and choco pretzel!! 

So the sample items were ok - not the best, but better than the last couple packs I got around December. But DOUBLE snacks?? pwned.

• Like 3