soft face I want.!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want my face to be as soft as a babys butt what are some things that can help me achieve it.! Please i want my face to be really soft :)

What skin care products are you currently using?
smile.gif

Since this is your first foray into skincare, I recommend you booking a skincare consultation at a counter such as Lancôme, Clinique, Vichy, Clarins etc. they will be able to determine your skin's pH and ascertain what your skincare needs are by your questions. This is your safest and least expensive bet, rather than going about it yourself through trial & error of trying various products. After your consult, you'll have a much better idea of what skin type you are and what products you can choose based on your budget.

I definitely agree with vogueboy! It's a strong step in the right direction, that way you won't be second guessing yourself and purchasing so many items that might not end up working for you.
smile.gif

Regular exfoliation will help to remove the dead skin cells on the top layer of the skin leaving your skin smooth and soft.  Be careful though and consider seeking advice from an esthetician as well.  They will determine your skin type and write up a skincare plan that works with your lifestyle and your budget.

You should consult skin care professional. Also try to use some skin whitening creams in market and if needed try skin brightening treatments.

I have used various oil and cosmetics goods  to make my face looking less aged but I found the  Argan  oil the most beneficial for my skin. I tried a lot cosmetics cream and lot for the protection of my skin but I found all those experiment  not useful  to me.  Argan oil is produced by several women co- operatives in morocco. If you are excited  about it then  you can know detail about it at http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/Moroccan-Argan-Oil-Beauty-Oil-of-the-Berbers_p_68.html. I have found this oil useful to me hope this will also be useful for you.

You can use fruit facial massage kit and take facial massage daily.If you can do it regularly in two weeks, so you can see change in your skin.
smilehappyyes.gif

Back