weight loss.!!!?!? NOOOOOO.!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been trying to loose weight but it's hard.! I weigh 160 im 5'6 i need to loose :/ the harder part is that i try &' try but I have anemia im tired all the time &' lazy im supposed to be taking my vitamins but i kind of lost them.! This is so hard.! If i gain more im going to start crying :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ... ughh.! The struggle.

I understand you pain. I'm in the same boat. I was 165 pounds and 5'3. I tried so many things before and nothing worked at all. A few months ago I just got fed up of crying all the time when I saw myself in the mirror. I would cry to when I would try to wear an outfit and then realized how awful I looked in it due to the extra weight. I finally took a easier approach. I started eliminating the few things I new where not helping me. Tiny steps have helped me shed some pounds and well not being so hard on myself. I started by drinking more water, eating more veggies and fruits and cutting out junk and soda. I would kill for a coke before :) but now it's been roughly 5-6 months and I lost 25 pounds. I'm not thin yet but I'm so happy I've lost something. Everyday I look a myself and just tell myself it will get better and not focus in the failures. You can do it!! Keep your spirits high and keep optimistic. I kept a small note on my fridge and in my phone. I wrote something to the extent of the feeling of sadness you get in front of the mirror is not worth temptation that will not benefit your body. I wanted to remind myself of that bad and sad feeling to work toward avoiding what caused them..... It still works to this day. Remember your a beautiful person regardless of appearance, you simply need to be happy with yourself. Whatever your goals are make sure they are in benefit of you and that they don't hurt you. Best of luck and keep strong.

Thank you I feel like trying again thanks your paragraph

I understand you pain. I'm in the same boat. I was 165 pounds and 5'3. I tried so many things before and nothing worked at all. A few months ago I just got fed up of crying all the time when I saw myself in the mirror. I would cry to when I would try to wear an outfit and then realized how awful I looked in it due to the extra weight. I finally took a easier approach. I started eliminating the few things I new where not helping me. Tiny steps have helped me shed some pounds and well not being so hard on myself. I started by drinking more water, eating more veggies and fruits and cutting out junk and soda. I would kill for a coke before :) but now it's been roughly 5-6 months and I lost 25 pounds. I'm not thin yet but I'm so happy I've lost something. Everyday I look a myself and just tell myself it will get better and not focus in the failures. You can do it!! Keep your spirits high and keep optimistic. I kept a small note on my fridge and in my phone. I wrote something to the extent of the feeling of sadness you get in front of the mirror is not worth temptation that will not benefit your body. I wanted to remind myself of that bad and sad feeling to work toward avoiding what caused them..... It still works to this day. Remember your a beautiful person regardless of appearance, you simply need to be happy with yourself. Whatever your goals are make sure they are in benefit of you and that they don't hurt you. Best of luck and keep strong.
thanks that made me feel like trying again .. I'll start doing it with the small steps :) thank you again

You can practice yoga. It helped me lose about 10 pounds in 2 months. You will feel not like eating much but still energized.

My biggest motivation when I lost weight was to start blogging about it. I made a blog and didn´t think anyone would care about it really, but I actually started to get some decent traffic number.

Anyway, I deleted my blog when I reached my goal. But it was really motivating to write about my own success.

Good luck, I know the struggle.... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Weight loss is no very difficult task It needs some exercise and regular diet plan to reduce weight. if you are not losing weight then don't worry. try to do exercise and diet daily.

Weight loss is a very difficult journey.  Once you start and you see results it becomes a bit easier.  When I started, I found that following a weight loss blog is helpful.  I follow the Beachbody Blog and it's great because it gives awesome recipe ideas a great fitness tips and advice.  It's also very motivating in that it makes weight loss seem possible when you might be thinking its impossible. Good luck in your journey! 

Latest posts

Back