• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coming 8/1 Best of Hautelook Beauty Bags! 8AM PT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

No word what's in it yet....

Hoping for more Suki, Lorac, Urban Decay and Mirenesse lip bombs!

I'm thinking about jumping in on this one!  I hope it's good because it conveniently coincides with TheBalm sale! Today's "urban decay blowout" is a bit of a joke so let's hope it's not a sign of things to come.

Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm thinking about jumping in on this one!  I hope it's good because it conveniently coincides with TheBalm sale! Today's "urban decay blowout" is a bit of a joke so let's hope it's not a sign of things to come.
Oh that's true (and very dangerous)! Yeah, it seems like with them calling it the "best of" it should have some pretty good stuff in it
smile.gif

Oh no, I just promised myself I wouldn't buy any more makeup or skincare for like a month.  Must. have. self. control. 
eusa_wall.gif

I tried asking them through the chat on their website what was in it, but they couldn't tell me anything LOL.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried asking them through the chat on their website what was in it, but they couldn't tell me anything LOL.
Haha, nice try though!!

So everyone in LA is going to put in one order to decrease shipping costs, right? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just curious, I've noticed that fab.com has had a free shipping day here or there. Does hautelook ever do this? Maybe around holidays?

Hahaha I tried to get them to tell me too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />))
Haha, great minds think alike! I'm wondering if it will be: A. A new bag featuring products from past bags; B. Past bags being re-offered; or C. Full size products featured in past bags. It all sounds good, but I really hope it's a new bag with all the best stuff in it...and for like $20 or less. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha, great minds think alike!

I'm wondering if it will be:

A. A new bag featuring products from past bags;

B. Past bags being re-offered; or

C. Full size products featured in past bags.

It all sounds good, but I really hope it's a new bag with all the best stuff in it...and for like $20 or less.
smile.gif
iagree.gif

What KILLS me about Hautelook is the %^*#E$( shipping costs...GAH! Even if they offer a $20 bag, it still urks me that I'm going to end up paying $26 for it!!

I'm hoping for a good balm sale too. At least 50% off. Maybe I can stock up and the $6 won't feel so bad.

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm hoping for a good balm sale too. At least 50% off. Maybe I can stock up and the $6 won't feel so bad.
OMGosh...YESSSS!! I totally forgot about theBalm...! Ughh..my poor wallet
icon_sad.gif

Here's the preview link: http://www.hautelook.com/content/35818 It's the last 3 beauty bags plus the Crown brush bag showing so hopefully there are some others too! I already got the spring and summer ones, the spring one is amazing and soo worth it if you don't have it yet!! Eta: actually I'm pretty sure it's just these 4 based in the description :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here's the preview link:

http://www.hautelook.com/content/35818

It's the last 3 beauty bags plus the Crown brush bag showing so hopefully there are some others too! I already got the spring and summer ones, the spring one is amazing and soo worth it if you don't have it yet!!

Eta: actually I'm pretty sure it's just these 4 based in the description
frown.gif
Awesome - thanks so much for posting this!  I was worried that you had to buy all four of them.  Now that I'm looking at the preview, it looks like it's a second chance to buy any and all the bags listed.  

Hopefully the one I want doesn't sell out before I get a chance to get on and buy it, if it does it just wasn't meant to be lol but I could go for the full size suki and the urban decay eyeliner, that alone has me sold on that bag. The eyeliner, blush, lipstick and mascara just make it even better. The wipes will get used probably so all of those items will get used. My wallet is going to hide from me at this point. lol I can see it now "STOP ITTTT! you're abusing me, I'm running away and I'm taking your credit card with me! mwuahahaha!"

Originally Posted by pghmom1292 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hopefully the one I want doesn't sell out before I get a chance to get on and buy it, if it does it just wasn't meant to be lol but I could go for the full size suki and the urban decay eyeliner, that alone has me sold on that bag. The eyeliner, blush, lipstick and mascara just make it even better. The wipes will get used probably so all of those items will get used. My wallet is going to hide from me at this point. lol I can see it now "STOP ITTTT! you're abusing me, I'm running away and I'm taking your credit card with me! mwuahahaha!"
Me too! 

Here's the preview link:

http://www.hautelook.com/content/35818

It's the last 3 beauty bags plus the Crown brush bag showing so hopefully there are some others too! I already got the spring and summer ones, the spring one is amazing and soo worth it if you don't have it yet!!

Eta: actually I'm pretty sure it's just these 4 based in the description
frown.gif
I'm still holding out hope they'll have a "never before featured", "BEST of the BEST" beauty bag for sale along with the others...hey, there's something to be said for eternal optimism!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back