Love With Food August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first spoiler for the August box was released today. I'm excited about this one!

Ooh!  I signed up with the FBGIFT code.  I hope the rest of the stuff is this amazing!

The first spoiler for the August box was released today. I'm excited about this one!

I'm not a fan of these, but I can easily give them away to a family member. I hope the box theme is

New Orleans
or something similar. That'd be fun. There's tons of food and snack options that go with that theme!

Originally Posted by Imberis /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not a fan of these, but I can easily give them away to a family member. I hope the box theme is

New Orleans
or something similar. That'd be fun. There's tons of food and snack options that go with that theme!
Yeah, me too! I would be even happier with a 

Southern
theme...

Originally Posted by txsfajsmama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seems like they'd melt if shipped somewhere hot!
Yeah I'm curious to see how they'll survive the trip to Florida in August.

And spoiler #2! Another one I'm thrilled to try! 
biggrin.gif

And spoiler #2! Another one I'm thrilled to try! 
biggrin.gif

That does look good, although now I'm wondering what in the world the theme is! LoL

Boxes have shipped! I just got my tracking a little while ago (and it already works). Exciting! The spoilers I've seen so far look pretty good.

Edit to add: The e-mail gives away the theme for this month. It's

Backyard BBQ
! I guess I can see how the spoiler items I've seen fit into that theme. Wonder what else we'll get?

Anyone gotten their box? I am in GA (where the company is located) and still haven't received mine.  I got my shipping notice a few days ago. I know they ran into some problems with the post office, so it's no big deal -- just wondering!

I'm in GA also and haven't gotten mine yet either.  I just checked and it left Atlanta today, so I'm guessing I'll get mine by Saturday.

Just arrived in Virginia!!! Sorry, my camera isn't working so I am unable to post a picture but there's a decent range of items in this box and I've already broken into one of the sweet goodies and oh my word it is SO yummy!!!

I just got mine! I'm pretty impressed. There's lots of stuff in here, and it's all a decent size.

Edit to add: I just tried the Snapeas and I never want to try them again! LoL. I swear they taste like peanut butter and peas mixed together somehow.

I really enjoyed the Sahale fruit and almond snack - just the right mix of sweet and salty. I already ordered some of them from the site with my bonus points.

I'm apprehensive about trying those Snapeas though. When I saw the package, I was reminded of the dried tomato crunch snack they had a few months ago. Those were one of the nastiest things I've eaten in quite a while. Just awful. It probably didn't help that I'm not a tomato fan, but I don't think I would have liked them even if I did like tomatoes.

Latest posts

Back