PopSugar Fall Style Special Edition!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A new Special Edition box is now available!

• Kick off the Fall season with our new Special Edition box
  • Must Have fashion and beauty finds, hand-curated by our editors
  • A unique gift for family and friends
  • $100 with free shipping. Limited quantities available

Box ships "Mid-September!"

Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A new Special Edition box is now available!

• Kick off the Fall season with our new Special Edition box
  • Must Have fashion and beauty finds, hand-curated by our editors
  • A unique gift for family and friends
  • $100 with free shipping. Limited quantities available

Box ships "Mid-September!"

What got me was "fashion AND beauty" oh and FALL.  I love summer but my favorite time of year is when my mail box is stuffed with those huge fall fashion issues.

Fall is my absolute favorite! Scarves, boots, sweaters, I love it! It will be very interesting to see what they come up with.

I've enjoyed the past two, but I think I will sit this one out. Darn no-buy! But I'm going to stay strong. Especially since it just started today, lol.

I'll be enjoying seeing what you ladies get!

All I had to see was limited edition fall and my order was placed! So excited - I luv luv PS

$100, eh? Is it worth it? I am new to PS...July was my first box. Can anyone share what they received in the past PS special edition boxes?

Does anyone have a link for more info for the Special Edition Fall box?

I did a google search and looked on the PS blog - couldn't find any info!  Would love to sub, well, once I get paid...

icon_sad.gif
 Normally I'd be all over this, but I don't know if I really have the extra income to spare since I'm trying to save money for a trip in September. Boo.

How long does it normally take for their limited edition boxes to sell out? I'm on the fence!

Subscribing for updates. I will pass on this one, but I always like seeing what others get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Well just when I opened their site to order at 3 am in the morning, theres maintenance. boo

Hmmm, sounds really exciting, and my birthday is in September, let's see how much damage I cause at the L'Oreal company store today and Haute Looks Best of Beauty Bags event Thursday... I really need to read that free money management book I got from Bzz Agent!   Gah!!

I really want this, but after seeing the last special edition boxes, i don't know if its worth the $100. I really, really LOVE fall though! Its my favorite time of the year. Maybe I cant talk my boyfriend into getting it for my birthday Friday...

I have more faith in this one because it's a beauty and style box. No boring candles or tea or stuff like that. I feel like they are improving and have heard our complaints. I may be taking these words back in a month and a half though!

I've been eyeing PopSugar for a while, and I finally broke on this box! Unfortunately I experienced a glitch when my confirmation page loaded. I still got a order confirmation email, but apparently I didn't get to answer the questionnaire that other people were asked?? I contacted PopSugar, so I hope I can still personalize my box! *crossing fingers* Any advice?

P.S. I've totally been stalking MUT for weeks now and this my first post! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Krinnel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been eyeing PopSugar for a while, and I finally broke on this box! Unfortunately I experienced a glitch when my confirmation page loaded. I still got a order confirmation email, but apparently I didn't get to answer the questionnaire that other people were asked?? I contacted PopSugar, so I hope I can still personalize my box! *crossing fingers* Any advice?

P.S. I've totally been stalking MUT for weeks now and this my first post! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No worries- just log into your account- click on your account-  you'll notice a list of items on the side- such as orders, referrals, preferences- click on preferences and fill out!!  It should automatically Save and you're done!! 

I'm excited about this box being beauty and style-   I like the candles I've received in both special edition boxes but I seriously don't need another candle for a while-  Heres to a great fall box- CHEERS LADIES 
15d.gif

Purchased!! I couldn't help myself! I LOVE fall!! I wonder how long this box will take to sell out.

I got the last 2 limited edition boxes. I enjoyed both of them, but I think I'm going to sit out this one. I really hope they sell out fast before I change my mind!

Originally Posted by Boulderbon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the last 2 limited edition boxes. I enjoyed both of them, but I think I'm going to sit out this one. I really hope they sell out fast before I change my mind!
Yes..this ^^

Latest posts

Back