Sign in to follow this  
jesemiaud

Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

It's almost time for Yuzen! I got this email from Jen @ Yuzen today after I had emailed her about my new cc info...

Thank you for updating your information.  I hope you love the August/fall box as much as we do!  We also have new packaging – a beautiful gift box that fits inside a protective mailer.  It has a slightly different shape which is designed to fit our bags perfectly.  Please let us know what you think of it!  :0)

I'm exited to get some zen!

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 View Post

Oh, I hope this does not affect the papers. My son uses them as book marks!

I would hope not too. Especially since isn't that technically what "yuzen" means?

Yay!  It's Yuzen Time!

Sadly, this will probably be my last box.  I almost cancelled when I got the email about the price increase, but I decided to keep this one last box, because 1) Birthday Month! and 2) I *love* fall stuff.

Of course, the box will probably be amazing and I'll have to stay... *sigh*

Originally Posted by magicalmom View Post

Yay!  It's Yuzen Time!

Sadly, this will probably be my last box.  I almost cancelled when I got the email about the price increase, but I decided to keep this one last box, because 1) Birthday Month! and 2) I *love* fall stuff.

Of course, the box will probably be amazing and I'll have to stay... *sigh*

Oh, I had forgotten about the price increase too. I'll probably still keep it, though. I dropped a couple of other subs that I just wasn't "in love" with so I can keep the ones I do favor. Yuzen has never let me down even once so I think it gets to keep coming to my house.

still on the waitlist... (at least no email from them yet..)  icon_cry.gif    I don't know if I will get the fall box or not...  I've only gotten one box so far- the summer favorites one- and it was fantastic! I will keep the subscription (well, whenever I get on the subscription list anyway), despite the price increase- because the box was just so nice!!!

I have received 3 regular boxes and 3 favorites boxes so far.  These are the nicest of all subscription boxes for the woman looking to use natural/cruelty-free products.  The boxes are carefully curated, beautifully presented, and arrive like clockwork at the appointed time.  Customer service is friendly and prompt.  Though the box is expensive, it is a great value each season.  I hope all of you on the waitlist will be able to receive their regular boxes soon.  It will have been worth the wait!

• Like 1

I have not been charged yet, but I found this on their Facebook page:

We will be shipping from 8/5 to about 8/12.

Originally Posted by txsfajsmama View Post

Yay for you guys! But bummer for me, as I guess I'm still on the wait list. :'(

Maybe not...I haven't gotten a shipping email yet and I've been getting Yuzen almost from the beginning. Keep your fingers crossed!

My box is on the move! It left Colorado yesterday so it should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Originally Posted by AshJs3 View Post

My box is on the move! It left Colorado yesterday so it should be here tomorrow or Thursday at the latest.

Yay for you! Share pictures when it gets there, ok? :)

To console myself still waiting on the waitlist- I bought the favorites box they have listed now (diff than the favorites one they had out earlier in the summer)-it's all good, and only $29 (so cheaper than the 33).  biggrin.gif