Yuzen Fall 2013 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jesemiaud

Loving Life!
Reaction score
It's almost time for Yuzen! I got this email from Jen @ Yuzen today after I had emailed her about my new cc info...

Thank you for updating your information.  I hope you love the August/fall box as much as we do!  We also have new packaging – a beautiful gift box that fits inside a protective mailer.  It has a slightly different shape which is designed to fit our bags perfectly.  Please let us know what you think of it!  :0)

I'm exited to get some zen!

Exciting! I wonder if it will be something like the boxes Glossybox sends, which I love. 

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, I hope this does not affect the papers. My son uses them as book marks!
I would hope not too. Especially since isn't that technically what "yuzen" means?

Maybe they are updating with the fall brands? I can't get in either.

Yay!  It's Yuzen Time!

Sadly, this will probably be my last box.  I almost cancelled when I got the email about the price increase, but I decided to keep this one last box, because 1) Birthday Month! and 2) I *love* fall stuff.

Of course, the box will probably be amazing and I'll have to stay... *sigh*

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay!  It's Yuzen Time!

Sadly, this will probably be my last box.  I almost cancelled when I got the email about the price increase, but I decided to keep this one last box, because 1) Birthday Month! and 2) I *love* fall stuff.

Of course, the box will probably be amazing and I'll have to stay... *sigh*
Oh, I had forgotten about the price increase too. I'll probably still keep it, though. I dropped a couple of other subs that I just wasn't "in love" with so I can keep the ones I do favor. Yuzen has never let me down even once so I think it gets to keep coming to my house.

still on the waitlist... (at least no email from them yet..) 
icon_cry.gif
    I don't know if I will get the fall box or not...  I've only gotten one box so far- the summer favorites one- and it was fantastic! I will keep the subscription (well, whenever I get on the subscription list anyway), despite the price increase- because the box was just so nice!!!

I have received 3 regular boxes and 3 favorites boxes so far.  These are the nicest of all subscription boxes for the woman looking to use natural/cruelty-free products.  The boxes are carefully curated, beautifully presented, and arrive like clockwork at the appointed time.  Customer service is friendly and prompt.  Though the box is expensive, it is a great value each season.  I hope all of you on the waitlist will be able to receive their regular boxes soon.  It will have been worth the wait!

Latest posts

Back