StudioWedBox Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found out about a new subscription called studiowedbox! It's a monthly box to help people plan their wedding. I'm engaged so I signed up to be on the waitlist. I haven't heard too much, but it launches on August 8th so I'll decide then if I still want to subscribe. Has anyone heard anything about it?

I haven't heard of it until now. The website: http://www.studiowedbox.com/ looks like a nice website, but the items in the example box don't interest me much. I'm also not engaged and I don't want to make my bf uncomfortable lol.

The website launched on Thursday. Has anyone here signed up? I am really curious but it's hard for me to subscribe without seeing at least a preview of the contents.

I'd be willing to give it a try with a promo code, but $40/box is a little hefty for something with no past history.  I'm engaged and love The Bride Box -- if you're not subbed to that, I recommend it!

I've been talking to Studio Wed Box for a while and may be getting something to review and do a giveaway, so if that all pans out, I will let you know. I am personally interested being engaged and I am always curious as to what kind of products bride boxes will include. Since Studio Wed is part of an already existing company, they have connections with some really great brands,so I am pretty excited to see what the first box is like!

I've never heard of this box, but I've subscribe to The Bride Box and I love it! Been getting it for a couple months now and they have all sorts of stuff that helps you out for your upcoming wedding!

I got a box from them today.  super cute stuff!

I got a box from them today.  super cute stuff!  
LL
That's a cute box! Could you list what's in it for us, pretty please? It's nice, but $40 is a lot for a box. Do you think it's worth subbing to?

Back