Lip Factory August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hope it's OK for me to start this -- I haven't been able to find an August LF thread!

This is my first LF box. Do they ship middle of the month, or do the boxes come later? I've seen a variety of receipt days on previous threads.

I believe they ship mid month. I can't wait, I just love lip factory!

I'm hopeful! I have been looking for a good replacement for GB (I canceled it at the end of June).

I wish Lip Factory did spoilers. It makes the waiting more bearable. lol

I wish Lip Factory did spoilers. It makes the waiting more bearable. lol
OMG, totally agree with this. The not knowing is killing me!

Originally Posted by naturalactions /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This should be an all lips month...very excited!
Nope. They said on the fb page that the next one won't be until November. July should have been an all lips month but they skipped it because it was their anniversary. I'm still bummed about that.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope. They said on the fb page that the next one won't be until November. July should have been an all lips month but they skipped it because it was their anniversary. I'm still bummed about that.
Oh no! I was hoping they would push it back a month..that's too bad.

I might unsub after august (I'm going to try popsugar and I think lip factory and sample society might have to be sacrificed!) but come back for november, since it's my birthday month I don't mind the splurge then lol

I subbed July hoping an all lips box. Bummer... I unsigned after that box and might sub back for Nov all lips box!

This will be my first box. I am taking a gamble on it; hopefully I will like it. I hate that there is no number, well I didn't see one, to contact them.

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This will be my first box. I am taking a gamble on it; hopefully I will like it. I hate that there is no number, well I didn't see one, to contact them.
Here is their info.  It is at the bottom of the page.  I've had to call them before, they were great.

Lip Factory Inc

6239 Edgewater Drive

Orlando, FL 32810

(855) 4UR-LIPS

[email protected]

The only update I have: on Tuesday, they posted a note on their facebook timeline that indicated that boxes were being prepared, and that we should be on the lookout for shipping notifications.
Also, a Canadian posted that she'd just received her second box -- but I don't know if it's her July or August one. No pics.

Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only update I have: on Tuesday, they posted a note on their facebook timeline that indicated that boxes were being prepared, and that we should be on the lookout for shipping notifications.

Also, a Canadian posted that she'd just received her second box -- but I don't know if it's her July or August one. No pics.
That's better than no news! 

They're starting to send out shipping notices! I won't get mine for a while (Canadian) but I just got a tracking number !

Wow that's great. I hope I get mine by Friday because that is my birthday.

Back