What shape are my eyes and how the heck do i even attempt to out eyeshadow in them? Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if my eyes are just terribly shaped for eyeshadow application but i have been struggling for years about how to put makeup on. Can anyone advise me in the right direction?

Hi!

What's great about your eyes is that we can actually see really well your bone structure.

There are a lot of shadow on your lids. so you will want to highlight them.

I suggest you to draw a thick line of eyeliner and put a lot of mascara, so your eyes will look bigger.

Also, some people needt to accentuate their crease, but yours is naturally accentuated, so you don't need too! yay!

Put some eyeshadow (white!!) in the inner corner of your eyes, it's always a must for every skin colour.

You can also put paler eyeshadow on your brow bone, to accentuate it.

If you follow these tips, you can also apply eyeshadow, we'll see it better!

Have a nice day. bye!

It looks to me like you have hooded eyelids, but you're in good company :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So does Blake Lively! Google her, or just Google "makeup for hooded eyelids" and you'll find plenty!

Back