• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bondi Nail Mail Swap!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissTrix

Oooooo... shiny!
Reaction score
By popular demand! List what you have, what you would like to have, and links to your regular trade list if you have one. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi! I have a BrickRoad (yellow) and Fuschia-istic to trade. I'd like a Starry Night, Horny Mistress, and/or Strawberry Fields. The perfume and 100% pure are not available for a trade. City Slicker in metallic grey/blue isn't available for a trade.

I have Central Park Blossom and Brick Road for trade. Wish list: Teal Magnolia, Uptown Girl, Botanical Beauty, Starry Night or NYPD.

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi! I have a BrickRoad (yellow) and Fuschia-istic to trade. I'd like a Starry Night, Horny Mistress, and/or Strawberry Fields.

The perfume and 100% pure are not available for a trade. City Slicker in metallic grey/blue isn't available for a trade.

Lexxies22, because you are such an awesome customer, I will trade you the Brick Road and Fuchsia-istic for Starry Night and Horny Mistress. I'll send you a return shipping label along with the polish I'll trade you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brandarae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have Central Park Blossom and Brick Road for trade. Wish list: Teal Magnolia, Uptown Girl, Botanical Beauty, Starry Night or NYPD.
Brandarae,

I'll trade you Central Park Blossom and Brick Road for Teal Magnolia and Botanical Beauty. Send your info to [email protected] and I'll send you the two polishes and a return shipping label :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by bondinewyork /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by brandarae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Brandarae,

I'll trade you Central Park Blossom and Brick Road for Teal Magnolia and Botanical Beauty. Send your info to [email protected] and I'll send you the two polishes and a return shipping label :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Richard, you are simply amazing.  

Have:

The Limelight

Brick Road

Want any of the following:

Tavern on the Fool's Uptown Girl Teal Magnolia

Hey there Bondi Girls!

I have Blue Skies, Brick Road and Central Park Blossom up for trade!

Looking for:

Uptown girl, Lady Liberty, Top of the Rock, Starry Night, or Midnight Mystery!

Have:

The Limelight

Strawberry Fields  (Trade in progress)

Want:

Horny Mistress

NYPD

Top of the Rock (Trade in progress)

Fool's

Have:

Central Park Blossoms 

Blue Skies

Want: 

Starry Night

Chasing the Sun

Tavern on the

(Not sure if all of these were sub box colors, but a girl can hope!)

Edit: Trade in the works!

Lexxies22, because you are such an awesome customer, I will trade you the Brick Road and Fuchsia-istic for Starry Night and Horny Mistress. I'll send you a return shipping label along with the polish I'll trade you ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Wow, Hi Richard! What a nice surprise! Thank you! Alrighty, look forward to it!

Have:

Botanical Beauty (dupe for me)

Want:

Chasing the Sun

Strawberry Fields

Fuchsia-istic

The Limelight

I have:

Brick Road

Central Park Blossom

Looking for:

Starry Night

Horny Mistress or Uptown Girl

Thanks!

Update:  Traded two, here's my new list!

Got:

Fool's

Want:

Tavern On The

*or*

Horny Mistress

So bummed to have gotten a dupe box since I didn't own any Bondi's already! No matter- let's put on my big girl panties and deal with it. I have: The Limelight Strawberry Fields Starry Night Botanical beauty I would like anything different, but my favorites are: Brick Road, NYPD, City Slicker, & Fushcia-tastic.

Back