Need help understanding various MUT Levels

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I looked in the forums but did not see a specific answer. Can someone explain what the various hearts mean, how you obtain them, and what it means to progress to the other levels I've seen (elite, millennium, contributor, etc)?

Is there a place on the site where all this is laid out? Would love to understand how this system works! Thanks so much! 

Originally Posted by CoachZenovia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi everyone! I looked in the forums but did not see a specific answer. Can someone explain what the various hearts mean, how you obtain them, and what it means to progress to the other levels I've seen (elite, millennium, contributor, etc)?

Is there a place on the site where all this is laid out? Would love to understand how this system works! Thanks so much! 
Here you go: https://www.makeuptalk.com/a/faq#user_ranks

Actually, another question for you--I've seen that at varying ranks, we're given access to different things like being able to put a signature after x amt of days and posts...but beyond that access to the video forums and other things that I wasn't so clear about which ranks correlated to various levels of access. Is there a post where this is addressed? I don't think I saw it in the FAQ...thanks for your help :)

Back