Beauty Box 5 - August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First spoiler - saw it in the e-mail that was sent about their new website!

What do you guys think?? I don't own any NuBar polishes but I have heard good things about them! I'm pretty excited for this one...so please let it be a color I would use!

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

First spoiler - saw it in the e-mail that was sent about their new website!

What do you guys think?? I don't own any NuBar polishes but I have heard good things about them! I'm pretty excited for this one...so please let it be a color I would use!
I saw that too! I also do not have any NuBar polish so I am pretty excited to try it out. I've been pretty adventurous with my polish these days so I will take any color they throw at me!

I got mine today. I wasn't even sure I'd get a box because I canceled a couple of weeks ago. I like the service, but I have to cut expenses now so it was either BB5 or Ipsy. I think it was a decent box, I will use everything in it.

Be a Bombshell eyeshadow, I got a light pink shade called Miss Priss Swissco Nail File H2O Plus Aquafirm + Micro-Collagen Moisturizer Bask Heavenly Silk Daily Skin Lotion Nubar Nail Laquer, I got a light blue shade called Faded Blue Jeans
ETA: Sorry the stuff is all showing up. Obviously I forgot how to do a spoiler. Any mods can feel free to fix it.

I got mine today. I wasn't even sure I'd get a box because I canceled a couple of weeks ago. I like the service, but I have to cut expenses now so it was either BB5 or Ipsy. I think it was a decent box, I will use everything in it.
Be a Bombshell eyeshadow, I got a light pink shade called Miss Priss Swissco Nail File H2O Plus Aquafirm + Micro-Collagen Moisturizer Bask Heavenly Silk Daily Skin Lotion Nubar Nail Laquer, I got a light blue shade called Faded Blue Jeans
ETA: Sorry the stuff is all showing up. Obviously I forgot how to do a spoiler. Any mods can feel free to fix it.
Did you get a shipping notice? I still haven't...

I got my box in:
The thing I like the most is the cheap glittery nail file ( ooh... shiny...), the H2O item is pretty cool too.  The nail polish is a pastel blue with a little shimmer to it based on looking through the bottle, I'm not interested in it enough to swatch it.  Kinda happy it is my last month!  I will use the BB5 void as my excuse for a second Ipsy sub!

I saw a girl on YouTube get a Tree Hut sugar scrub...I want that!!! Seems like lots of really random items this month.

Originally Posted by LolaJay /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I saw a girl on YouTube get a Tree Hut sugar scrub...I want that!!! Seems like lots of really random items this month.
   The Tree Hut sugar scrub was in a prior box.  I believe that if it is your first BB5, you may get a mix of

previous products instead of the current month's regular box.

The Tree Hut sugar scrub was in a prior box.  I believe that if it is your first BB5, you may get a mix of previous products instead of the current month's regular box.
Aww man! Oh well, I do already have 2 kinds of Tree Hut sugar scrubs. I just love them so much! In my first box I got the same things as everyone else, but I think I signed up pretty early for it.

I got mine today!! Definitely better than last month! Will post a pic in the morning!

Originally Posted by abreeskye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine in yesterday!

I wonder when their site is going to be through with the updating?!
  Ooohhh... your polish and shadow is so much prettier than mine....I received a red polish and green eyeshadow.

I received  BB5 yesterday! Super Happy 
smileno.gif

So earlier I had seen few youtube BB5 box reviews for this month because I just couldn't wait any longer! I saw the nail polishes in glitter, red, & even neon pink but never expected to get the color I got. I guess there must be quite a large variety of colors.

♥ I got the Nubar nail polish in "Faded Jeans" & the eyeshadow in "Divine". They go together beautifully!!!

Here's what came in my box!

I got the NuBar in Hologram Glitter and the eyeshadow in Divine.

I'm actually pretty happy with this box! I will use everything in it!

I would have loved any of the other polish or eye shadows that I have seen in other people's boxes over my own.. They kept sending me boring neutrals!

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would have loved any of the other polish or eye shadows that I have seen in other people's boxes over my own.. They kept sending me boring neutrals!
same here, i was on the fence for a while now and i just cut them after this month! i received the be a bombshell in clover and the nubar in white tip.

did any of you ladies who got your boxes get a shipping notice? i still havent gotten my box yet... nor shipping.

Latest posts

Back