• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Golden Tote Trade List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I want to start a Golden tote trade list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here is what I have its a size medium black stripe top. Its baggy style and really soft. Never worn from this months tote
Post up what you have that you want to trade this is a open trade list:)

Hi, I have the white Grecian dress size small that I would be willing to trade for most anything (that I don't already have) in a size small!

Hello. I have the black maxi skirt with orange/blue waistband detail in size small. The brand is Potter's Pot. It's just not my style. 

Hey all! I did not end up ordering a tote this month but if anyone wants to SELL the Eiffel Tower blouse in a S, let me know!!

If anyone wants to trade for the Under Skies, " tough love" top from the boutique, please let me know! It's a small. I can't figure out how to post a picture, but it's pictured on the golden tote website! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi, Have the Eiffel Tower Blouse in M. Would anyone want to trade? I am looking for it in a L.

I have a very cool wrap/scarf I received in the July tote, it's very large and could even be used as a wrap skirt if you were adventurous! The Aztec/ tribal design is just not me. Willing to trade for almost anything in a medium, will try to post picture of it, think its on the website! Thanks!

I have the white Lulumari dress with embroidered cut outs in a small that I'd be willing to trade for something fun.

I'd be interested in trading. Can you show a photo of the dress? Thanks!

I have the white Lulumari dress with embroidered cut outs in a small that I'd be willing to trade for something fun.

Here it is! Not a great photo, but hopefully you can see it okay. It is very, very cute, but just a little snug on me.

Quote: Originally Posted by shjustice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Here it is! Not a great photo, but hopefully you can see it okay. It is very, very cute, but just a little snug on me.

I'd love to swap for this! I'll send you a message. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

UPDATE:  This item has been traded.

Hi,

Anyone want to trade for this lulumari shirt in size S.  It's from this September's golden tote.  

Latest posts

Back