Brow bar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkimouse

<3 Nikki <3
Reaction score
I'm going to ulta tomorrow and 'm thinking about getting my brows done at the brow bar.  How is it? any advice? should I get my chin done too?  

Just an up date I did get my eyebrows done and they look amazing!!! way better then getting them done the same place that does my nails from time to time.  She took her time and mapped my eyebrows and waxed them very gently and let me check them through the whole process to make sure they looked the way I wanted them to.  I also got my chin done and it looks good too.  and so far I have not had any breakouts. Getting my eyebrows done always causes me to break out but not this time.

It is a little more pricy then I normally spend on my eyebrows but  you get what you pay for and I will be back to have them done there again!!!

I also bought a brush set and got the GWP they are doing right now. I had a pretty good ulta haul. I was a happy girl :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's great!  I'm going to Ulta tomorrow for my haircut and highlight touch-ups.  I was thinking I need my eyebrows done too.  Maybe I'll try it.  The problem is I also want to pick up 1 or 2 of the new UD lipsticks and maybe a new foundation and primer while I'm at it.  I wish that money tree in my back yard would bloom already!!!  

when you do get it to bloom send a seedling this way my new makeup addiction is killing my budget.

That's great!  I'm going to Ulta tomorrow for my haircut and highlight touch-ups.  I was thinking I need my eyebrows done too.  Maybe I'll try it.  The problem is I also want to pick up 1 or 2 of the new UD lipsticks and maybe a new foundation and primer while I'm at it.  I wish that money tree in my back yard would bloom already!!!  

I took my dd to the brow bar. They did an amazing job. She had never had her brows done before.

Latest posts

Back