retro memories!what is your favorite makeup,skin,hair,perfume:)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'll start...prescriptives virtual skin,that blue loreal toner from 1995,jhirmack orange,liz claiborne 

i just looked up that collection and it lead me to an article that was way cerebral! makes me remember all those vogues when makeup made me pay attention to it.cool, man.

Yeah I know right. What a clever execution... Black + White = either an irridescent blue or an irridescent green...

Nico from MAC....it was my favorite lip gloss ever. I have yet to ever find anything that compares to its lovely shade of magic!
(Hard to tell from the picture, but there is an ancient, used up tube of Nico in the Back 2 MAC goodies I took in last month. It pained me to part with it! Also, there once was an incredible Estée Lauder lip gloss that held a tiny spot in my heart. I can't remember it's name, but I know it was discontinued a few years back. It was the most gorgeous, flattering, color catching shade of pink! Perfection in a tube! I miss it dearly! Victoria's Secret used to also have these clear roller ball lip glosses in some of their classic fragrances. There was an apple one I adored! Really wish they'd bring that line back!

I miss YSL Babydoll and Abercrombie #41 perfume. And Maybelline Kissin' Coolers in the peppermint flavor, from when I was in middle school - my first "lipstick!"

I've been purchasing old scents I used to wear back in the day, the past few mos. I have: exclamation, electric youth, love's baby soft, and ea sunflowers. I still need Jessica McClintock to complete my collection.

Exclamation! Was my first perfume! Hahaha now you have me wanting to pick it up for fun, nostalgic memories! (Got it as a Christmas present when I was in the first grade; the girls in my family started my perfume addiction young lol!! 😊

Jessica McClintock !!! Oh my God gunne sax. I'm having flashbacks of sleeping in foam rollers on Saturday night to be pretty for church on Sunday in my gunne sax dress.i love that perfume!my childhood was a wreck but that smell is one of the best perfumes of all time for me:)

Yves Rocher, baby blue Luminelle eyeshadow... also, getting the catalog in the mail and clipping the little coupons, and gluing them to the order slips... good times :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Most of the time I just did it for fun but once in a while my mom let me order a few things... like crappy roll on lip gloss. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back